Anyone out there?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah.. talk about spam. Instead of making several topics at once, I suggest placing them all in ONE single post next time. Also, all those posts are new. Give it a day or two and people will reply.

I'm just going to make it easy on everybody and reply to everything here:

- Every Tama gets sick during their first hour. Thats normal, you did nothing wrong. Also, restarting just because you didn't like how a Tama turns out is rather cruel. :huh: Trying playing with it to lower it's weight and give it less snacks instead.

- A Tama won't play games if they're at their minimum weight. Try feeding it a snack or two first.

- Meals are for raising Hunger, and Snacks are for raising Happiness. I suggest switching off between snacks and games to raise happiness though... say every 2-3 games maybe a snack.

- First hour as a baby, a day as a toddler, 3-5 days as a teen, then adult until 16 years if you don't mate it before then.

- Bouncing is normal.. it's just an animation.

- They start out slow on the hurdles game, but pick up speed as you go on.

- tamagotchis can mate when they're adults for atleast 48 hours.

- Rolling is like bouncing.. just an animation.

- You're right: if you pause tamagotchis, they do not age. The only thing you can do is take care of it.

- Play games with it whenever a heart empties.

- Here's a good chart: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=1421

Ok, that should do it. Instead of asking a ton of questions, you might try reading the manual or using the search feature and browse through posts. Most, if not all, of these questions have been answered before.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not spam. I ask questions as I think of them!!! This way ppl can see the topics that I am asking about and ppl can repond if they have an answer. If I put them all in one message then they could be overlooked.

Edited my post above to answer the questions. ^^

*shrugs* Maybe it's just me. Most boards consider it spam. Ahwell... it's up to the admin.

I'm just asking several questions as they happen. Other boards that I've been on (not really that many) let you do it. I mean the topics aren't related exactly.

Think of me as a new parent asking serval questions bc you dno't know what's right or wrong? I already killed one and I don't know why he died. I don't want that to happen again.

I'm just asking several questions as they happen.  Other boards that I've been on (not really that many) let you do it.  I mean the topics aren't related exactly.
Think of me as a new parent asking serval questions bc you dno't know what's right or wrong?  I already killed one and I don't know why he died.  I don't want that to happen again.
Posting questions is fine. But don’t you think 13, in a row, is a bit excessive?

Maybe if you would spend some time reading some of the questions and sections about Tama care, you wouldn’t need to post so many times. :)

Posting questions you have about tamagotchis is fine! Lots of people love to help others out! But it just seems like you’re not even putting effort into reading some of the previous posts, and you just want us to do the asnwering/researching for you. :| Check things out, you can find a lot of the answers to your questions on this forum in different threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am asking questions in the help section bc that's what I'm looking for. The topics were different. Some of it was from what was happening at the moment that I was unsure of. No body else was posting anything...had others been posting in this section, mine would not hav been all in a row. I have researched this and have read other posts but I'm not going back through days worth of posts. Several topics have been repeated. If you think that it's excessive, that's your opinion. you have the option of NOT reading them! What's the big deal here?!

I am asking questions in the help section bc that's what I'm looking for. The topics were different. Some of it was from what was happening at the moment that I was unsure of. No body else was posting anything...had others been posting in this section, mine would not hav been all in a row. I have researched this and have read other posts but I'm not going back through days worth of posts. Several topics have been repeated. If you think that it's excessive, that's your opinion. you have the option of NOT reading them! What's the big deal here?!
:lol: you don't have to get so upset.We're just saying that you shouldn't post so many different topics.Maybe that's why nobody's answering your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back