Magical webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl

Reaction score
So I was on a webkinz info site, Kootykinz. There is someting called the magical retriever on the list of upcoming webkinz.

Also, part of its definition said that it was the first of four new magical pets coming to Webkinz World.

There will be some magical webkinz coming summer 2008!

That stinks if it's online pet only. :furawatchi: I like to have the stuffed pet aswell. But that is really cool! I can't wait for the magical pets to come out!

Just like Squidward said these pets are so "magical" because you can only get it with Series 3 Trading Cards and they are very hard to get! Unfortunatly you can't go out and buy the stuffed animal. But this Magical Retriver is just the first of a series of magical pets!

i got the series 3 trading cards today. i looked how much magical retrievers are in each box of series 3 trading cards(by looking on the back of the trading card wrapers), but it said 1 of 360 packs (thats like 1 in every 10 boxes ^_^ ) it must be extremely rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back