Tamagotchi V5 & FamiTama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorcat_girl

Reaction score
I really want to know what the FamiTamas do that V5's don't. If it's a huge difference, I may get it off Ebay or something. Please let me know.

The regular FamiTama is exactly like the V5 except it's in Japanese.

The Royal FamiTama is similar to, but not exactly like the Celebrity Familitchi V5. The Celebrity Familitchi has some different (and more) built-in games.

Both the regular FamiTama and the Royal FamiTama are available bundled with a DVD. These DVDs contain games and a shopping channel. Items can be won or purchased from the DVDs and transfered to the FamiTama or the Royal FamiTama via passwords.

Note about mating a FamiTama with a V5 (and vice-versa): any combination of parents that would not produce a bure-bred family will produce a space-character child.

We have scans of the instruction manuals in these topics:

Tamagotchi Connection V5

Tamagotchi Connection V5 - Celebrity Familitchi

FamiTama

Royal FamiTama

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it. I always find reading the instruction manual helpful in what the item does.

Hmm...I decided I'd be absolutely helpless with a completely Japanese tamagotchi and Japanese instruction manual. Chinese? I can ask my mom for help. But really, thanks a lot! I didn't know the celebrity tamas were any different! See ya! :)

I'm sure you can find information about FamiTamas, in English, on this website. Though if anything I'd rather get an English language one then a Japanese one especially if the differences are subtle, in this case.

Sorry for posting another message, but I'd like to say even though I got two regular V5s on hand, I have GOT to get the celebrity one! More games and they're different games too. :puroperatchi: I always do like new games. One of the fun parts of experimenting with a new version! Okay, done now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back