Webkinz Room Contest

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria

Reaction score
Ok so I just made a new contest. What you have to do is decorate one of your Webkinz Rooms to the best of your ability! When you're done decorating it take a picture of it. Incase you don't know how to take a picture go to your Webkinz room. Press the button that says "Print Scrn" it's to the right of the F12 button. Then go to Paint (Start>All Programs>Accessesories>Paint). Press the button that says Edit then click on Paste. Your picture will appear. Go to File and go to "Save As"to save the picture. Then post it here. A week today I will look through all of the pictures and decide which one is decorated the best. That person will win a prize. Have fun and good luck to everyone! :huh:

P.S. It must be YOUR own room. No getting pictures off Google or anything. XD

-Victoria

Please don't bump your topic. I can't do this cause I don't have paint on my computer. My sis deleted it. Victoria, if people want to enter, they will enter. I'm sure many people have seen this, but weren't interested. I hope you understand why no one is responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back