Which Anime Should I Watch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
ok heres the deal, you pick an anime that you find enjoyable and reccommend, vote at the least 2 and the most 5, also please if it has only a subbed version leave

[subbed Only] next to your vote.

and dont leave "well i totally despise anime so like, im not voting!" if you arent going to vote and hate anime just stay out, if you only like some just post em :marumimitchi: if you only have 3 post 3 votes, the poll will end after a certain date (not decide yet)

do not vote:

Inuyasha

FullMetal Alchemist

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Case Closed

because ive seen em XD

ok! now please vote :marumimitchi:

(any questions please PM me)

Last edited by a moderator:
i always watch naruto and i've seen inuyasha and i reccomend naruto and death note[ i haven't seen death note but i heard it's good]

You should watch,

`Karin

`Elfen Lied

`Clannad

`Kanon

`Air

and the best one...

`Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

watch death note and inoyasha and azumanga dioh and venus vs virus and code geass and bleach now!!!!![SIZE=21pt]♦♣♠ [/SIZE]

watch death note and inoyasha and azumanga dioh and venus vs virus and code geass and bleach now!!!!![SIZE=21pt]♦♣♠ [/SIZE]
did you mean inuyasha? if you did that doesnt count kayz ;D but i will put the others down :)

Here's some animes I recommend to you! ^__^

Shugo Chara - Everyone thinks that Amu Hinamori has a 'Cool & Spicy' character, but that's not how she truly is on the inside. When she wishes that she could show her true self, her three Guardian eggs are born, and the adventure begins! REALLY, REALLY good! My favorite so far! 5/5

School Rumble- Tenma Tsukamoto is in love with a boy named Oji Karasuma, and she feels like he has no clue she exists! Follow the adventures of this good hearted but dumb girl as she tries to declare her love. The other main character in this book is an ex-delinquint named Kenji Harima. He used to be a bad gangster, but ever since he's fallen in love with Tenma, he's become mellow and all he can think about is her! Definitely a great anime! 4/5

Lucky Star- A great slice of life anime about four girls, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki, and Konata, that go to a high school together. This anime doesn't have a storyline or anything, but it's SO cute and fun, I just love it! 4/5

Ouran High School Host Club- This anime is is so fancy, and so cool! It's about a group of handsome guys called the 'Host Club' that go to a private, high class school called Ouran High School. When a girl named Haruhi (who is kind of poor, and goes to Ouran on a scholarship) breaks a precious vase, she must join the Host Club in order to pay off her debt of the vase! After she joins the host club, she learns new things, goes on some wacky adventures, and befriends all the different guys of the host club! Also included in this anime are hot twins, a ADORABLE loli-shota named Honey (the guy in my avatar), and lots, lots more! 5/5!

I hope I could prove of some assistance!

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:

Shugo Chara - Everyone thinks that Amu Hinamori has a 'Cool & Spicy' character, but that's not how she truly is on the inside. When she wishes that she could show her true self, her three Guardian eggs are born, and the adventure begins! REALLY, REALLY good! My favorite so far! 5/5

School Rumble- Tenma Tsukamoto is in love with a boy named Oji Karasuma, and she feels like he has no clue she exists! Follow the adventures of this good hearted but dumb girl as she tries to declare her love. The other main character in this book is an ex-delinquint named Kenji Harima. He used to be a bad gangster, but ever since he's fallen in love with Tenma, he's become mellow and all he can think about is her! Definitely a great anime! 4/5

Lucky Star- A great slice of life anime about four girls, Kagami, Tsukasa, Miyuki, and Konata, that go to a high school together. This anime doesn't have a storyline or anything, but it's SO cute and fun, I just love it! 4/5

Ouran High School Host Club- This anime is is so fancy, and so cool! It's about a group of handsome guys called the 'Host Club' that go to a private, high class school called Ouran High School. When a girl named Haruhi (who is kind of poor, and goes to Ouran on a scholarship) breaks a precious vase, she must join the Host Club in order to pay off her debt of the vase! After she joins the host club, she learns new things, goes on some wacky adventures, and befriends all the different guys of the host club! Also included in this anime are hot twins, a ADORABLE loli-shota named Honey (the guy in my avatar), and lots, lots more! 5/5!

Love,

CB
I loved Ouran Highschool Host Club. I reccoment it also.

Elfen Lied too. It's bloody and had nudity though. Be warned. I liked it though.

Watch Death Note and Pet Shop of Horrors[subbed Only]. Death Note, I must admit, is better in manga, but still great all the same. Same with Pet Shopof Horrors. O: You know what? Sailor Moon is amazing. Watch that too.
[SIZE=13pt]Lol, all Anime's are better in their Manga version then their Anime version in my opinion.[/SIZE]

Anyway, I'd suggest

•Death Note 5/5

•School rumble 3.9/5

•Ranma 1/2 4/10

•Junjo Romantica 5/5 (Only watch it if your a mad Yaoi fan! @.@)

•Karin 5/5

Love,

CB
I SECOND THAT.

Also, The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Must watch.

Put it at the top of your list, and pray for season two.

[SIZE=13pt]Lol, all Anime's are better in their Manga version then their Anime version in my opinion.[/SIZE] 

Anyway, I'd suggest

•Death Note 5/5

•School rumble 3.9/5

•Ranma 1/2 4/10

•Junjo Romantica 5/5 (Only watch it if your a mad Yaoi fan! @.@)

•Karin 5/5
Double post, my appologies, but these are all a must watch as well.

Maybe not Junjou Romantica, it's mild yaoi.

Kinda graphic.

Go for it if you want, though.

It was good @-@

NARUTO!!!! X3 Inuyasha is cool too....OH!! and Fruits Basket!!! but the fruits basket manga goes WAY farther than the anime....kinda sux -.-

but yeah i'd say my #1 anime would have to be naruto :D :D

Double post, my appologies, but these are all a must watch as well.Maybe not Junjou Romantica, it's mild yaoi.

Kinda graphic.

Go for it if you want, though.

It was good @-@
[SIZE=13pt]xDlol...I wouldn't call it "Mild Yaoi" It's more hardcore then that. @.@ But not quite "Intense" Yaoi.[/SIZE]

Loveless is mild yaoi. xD

Junjo Romantica is a big step from that.

so far votes (got some from other sites)

Bleach:5

Death Note:10

Fruits Basket:4

Wolf's Rain:1

Black Cat:1

Yu Yu Hakusho:1

Rurouni Kenshin:1

Naruto:4

Cardcaptors:1

Naruto Shippuden:1

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(sp?):1

Azu Manga Dioh:2