Quickest Ways to Earn Kinz Cash

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

munches96

June 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
This is my guide on how to earn Kinz Cash. Its also color coded.

Games

Quizzy’s

Gardening

Waste

Daily Things

Saving Kinz Cash

Games

Find a game that you can buy from the W-Shop you're really good at. Everyone's good at something! For me, it's Bathtub Battles(battleship). I've never lost.

Of course, it can get a little boring.

Don't play in the Arcade. Play in the Tournament Arena. That way, you can get extra cash on games if you win a tournament. Like Goober's Lab for me, I'm always winning the tournaments. Getting $50 extra!!! Or Wacky Zingoz. It's one of the easiest games. Usually you would only get $5 or $6. But you could win $50 extra!!

Good Games List:

Goober’s Lab

Ant Mania

Picnic

Zingoz bounce

Cash Cow

Cash Cow 2

Color Storm

Solitaire

Lilly Pads

Home Before Dark

Candy Bash

Zingoz Pop

Always do games you enjoy!

Home Games and Prices

Air Hockey Table- $500

Billiards- $1200

Breaking News Jigsaw Puzzle- $200

Checkers- $100

Dogbeard’s Bathtub Battles Game- $350

Farming Frenzy Game- $150

Go Fish- $50

Link’D- $100

Skunk Sweeper- $100

Zingoz Switcherooz- $100

Quizzys:

Quizzys!!! It is one of the fastest ways of earning KC. $5 in about 10 seconds on the easy 5-year-old questions!

*If you even want to challenge yourself there it can help you in school.

Gardening:

Have you ever heard of gardening for a profit?

Garden, and then sell your vegtables and fruit.

Unit Prices

Strawberry- $6

Tomatoes- $6

Watermelon- $10

Pumpkin- $10

Cabbage- $8

Carrot-$7

Corn-$6

Harvest Amount

Strawberries- 1-5

Tomatoes- 1-5

Watermelon- 1

Pumpkin- 1

Cabbage- 1-2

Carrots- 1-3

Corn- 1-4

Days 'Til Harvest

Strawberries- 10

Tomatoes- 12

Watermelon- 7

Pumpkin- 7

Cabbage- 9

Carrots- 8

Corn- 10

I think this is accurate

Tips:You don't need to water, just harvest and rake your garden.

I would make a garden with just strawberries. In ten days, you can make 1275 kinz cash.

Waste:

Clothes are a waste of time. Well, get an outfit for each pet, but don't go buying everything.

I only buy spaghetti. Last year I looked up Webkinz food online and it's the food that gives you the most hunger and health points for your money. (Rice is cheaper and brings the health up higher, but it isn't as healthy)

Know how much you need to buy! I have made this mistake over and over. I have lost thousands this way! Make sure you know how many counters or couches or beds you really need.

Sell unwanted items. If someone sends you a shirt you have through KinzPost, just sell it.

For the Kinzville Academy, I only have one pet I really enrolled. Saves me tons.

Be careful about buying rooms! Double and triple check that it’s the right size. I have done this so many times it’s not funny anymore. =P

Make sure you check the sales, and the Curio Shop! Don’t get ripped off by Arte! Pull up the W-Shop to double check!

Daily Activities:

Also do all daily activities...

Wishing Well- You can play 2 times a day. if your up at midnight, you can play at "0:XX minutes" A.K.A, midnight.

Wheel of Wow- I never win anything but $20.

Daily Kinzcare- Free food and Kinzcash.

Gem Hunt- Sell all doubles unless RARE. W Diamond, Earth Emerald, Corona Topaz, Red Ruby Heart, Ocean Sapphire = keep.

Jobs- I always do KinzPost Sorter. It is a hard job, and it simply makes the most money. I can never, ever get on the 3rd level. But I do really well on level 2, making 200 KC every 8 hours.

Saving Kinz Cash:

If you have lots of storage stuff with things you don't need, sell it.

Make sure you know you want something when you buy it.

Try not to buy and sell to much.

Go on shopping sprees once a month unless its for food.

I hope that soon you'll be making so much money!

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back