My growing Tamagotchi log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mametchi360

Reaction score
Hi guys,I want this log to be one of the top ones like Squiddies and well...those other great logs! ok well....I have a V5 on 13th generation with a Papakurotchi I will call James,a Mamametchi.I will call her Rose and a Chamametchi,which I will call Rosette(outta the ordinary lol!) and Itchigotchi the first kid,will be called Jordyn and finaly my boy called CJ.

I also have a V3 on 3rd generation,it is a Patapatchi named Emma,finaly a V4 on 6th generation named Jack and he is 7 with a boy called Ben,i will make Jack leave him soon,well time to move on!

Instead of pausing I like to use the sleep trick because it dosen't stop there growth.The v5.5s haven't came out in my country yet but I can't wait! well thats all for now,I realy hope this log becomes great just like my old one,rock on TT!!!

Just fed Jack and Cj some cereal,I also wanted to say I don't realy put stats in this log because I will already tell you about them and yeah I just hate typing them! all my Tamagotchi's are at there base weight except Jack and Cody,they are 31Lb's.

Jack left CJ crying for some food and I had to deal with him :blink: .I hope he grows up to become someone in the Kuchi group,hopefully a Kuchipatchi,I don't want a Nonbiritchi too much work,the only secret character i had was Zeus my Tensaitchi.

I also have decided to just pause my Tams as it saves the battery.Here are my Tamagotchis! they want to talk to you mwhahahahaha*cough cough* ha!

CJ the Bakutchi:That is so cool! Jack named his kid after moi! haha! yes!

Rosette th Chamametchi:No stupid! he was gonna name it Ben but...you forced him!

Rose:Of course he forced poor Jack! who would want to be named after you!

That ended in a terrible beatup and I did end up calling the boy CJ,i don't know why maybe a certain SOMEONE*looks at CJ* forced me! c'ya guys!

I still haven't taken baby CJ of pause.I realy hope CJ morphs into a Mohitamatchi as it is the only child that mrophs into the Kuchi group.I just fed Emma some sushi,she is now 21LB's.Goodnight guys!

[SIZE=14pt]5/8/08[/SIZE]

Hi guys! i'm so happy because little CJ morphed into a...Mohitamatchi! so I will probably get someone in the Kuchi family.I have decided to start posting stats but I won't do that today,maybe tomorrow.

The triplets just called for training and I am going to rename baby CJ to Danny.Yay! differen't names!

Nothing much has happened,Danny got some mail he should be getting his invitation to school soon.

Guys! i have decided to continue to use the sleep trick because my parents said they woulden't mind buying some batteries every now and then,you see,if you pause them it saves batteries.This is so cool! now they can grow!lets see what they have to say about that!

Danny:Yay we grow! we grow!

CJ:Betrayer! you changed you're name argghhhh!

Rosette:Is he contsipated?

Rose:Yep,and um...yeah we get to grow in you're face!!!!

[/color]

I forgot to say my V5 is called the Sonic family.I'm on 13th generation with them :nazotchi: .All my Tamagotchi's are at there base weight exept Danny,he is 12Lbs.Gotta lose all that stomach!

Well,I guess thats it for today,Danny just called me for time out :angry: what an evil little fella lol!

I just recieved a PM from porygonlord saying he/she liked my log,thanks alot.Please continue to read it!

Danny just pooped and Emma isen't very happy,I might have to play a game of heading with her.Well...being a Patapatchi isen't easy! but look on the bright side,she can fly!

I can't wait to try out the sleep trick again tomorrow...Wait! I think the Sonic's are supposed to morph tomorrow! I forgot to tell you who I am aiming for! well,they have 30%bonds and i have always selected the middle training option,so yep,Jordyn(the first hatched)should evolve into a Watatchi,CJ should morph into Uhyotchi and Rosette should evolve into a Lovezukintchi,that will be my second one.

I am going to let Rosette play with the girls dresser so I can get a Makiko,then I would of had all the special characters,still want that petite family!

[SIZE=14pt]6/8/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]I'm so happy! Danny morphed into a Mohitamatchi and he is now a Young Kutchipatchi! I am going to aim for Kutchipatchi! Danny is 21 pounds lol.Emma turned 3 and the Sonic's morphed! Jordyn is a Makiko now! I used the girls dress,CJ is an Uhyotchi and Rosette is a Lovezukintchi![/SIZE]

All my Tamagotchi''s are putting on like 3 pounds! I realy should play a game with them,but I have an assignment to do but it isen't hard.So,i haven't told you which Tama I am going to marry,I'm gonna marry Rosette and gonna try and get a smart family!

[SIZE=14pt]7/8/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Sup guys! hopefully today Emma will morph,I hope she becomes a Mametchi or Memetchi because I have had a Mimitchi before,and I am trying to get 100% bonds with the Sonic's,anyway guys! I have to go to school...bye![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]7/8/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi guys! guess what? Emma evolved into a Mametchi! all my Tamagotchi's are morphing into who I want! she is at her base wieght.[/SIZE]

Danny my Y.Kutchipatchi's stats are 25/21/31.I know they need a bit of work but its alright for a teenager.I love little Emma,all that good care paid off,here are some sites that might help you.

Tamazone

Tamaplanet

Tamavillage

Hopefully I will get a smart family when i marry Rosette which is my Lovezukintchi,I will get a smart family! alright guys thats it for now,c'ya!

[SIZE=14pt]8/8/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Sup guys! today it 8/8/08! lol.I am hoping to get Danny's stats up because there only 31/23/31.He is at his base weight and I want him to become a Kutchipatchi.[/SIZE]

The triplets are doing good,I used the dating show this morning only to get reject by the mean Otokitchi!

I am shocked that Emma became a Mametchi,I haven't had one bad character with the V3,i have had Leaftchi and Mimitchi and now this,that is so cool! everyone is at there base wieght.

Later guys!

[SIZE=14pt]9/8/09[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Hi guys! good news! this morning I woke up Danny he morphed into a Kutchipatchi exactly 45 seconds later 0.o.[/SIZE]

...AND Jordyn my little Makiko is now married to a beautiful Hatugatchi! I know I said I was going to mary Rose but I realy wanted a Majorite.They had 3 kids and these are there names!

Papamametchi:Jamie

Mimifuwatchi(son):Turbo

Mimifuwatchi(daughter):Raine

Omututchi(son) Bobby

Well,thats that.Oh and Emma turned 5...still a bit shocked that I got my first Mametchi on V3,anyway c'ya guys!

Hello again,the babies morphed!

Turbo is now a Mousetchi

Raine is now a Sakuramotchi

Bobby is now an Ahirukutchi

I love Ahirukutchi's they are so cool,I haven't had a Torokotchi in a while,that thing that looks a bit like a trophy,oh no! Emma is awake! let's get some action on the Tamagotchi family.

Turbo:Mametchi360 did you tell them yet!

Bobby:Is anyone going to eat this last breakfast burito?

Raine:Yeah! I am! give it back you fool!

Turbo:Tell them tell them!

????:Fine! I will!

Guys,today i'm going to the markets to buy my Tams a lanyard,well,some new ones.Hope to get some good ones,and in my V5 I am aiming for the Mametchi family.

I'm back! i managed to get 2 lanyards for the Sonic's and Danny,I also baught this cool toy that grows in water,I love to collect those type of things,there were also cute puppies! :D .Anyway,the Sonic's have 40% bonds and Danny's stats are 31/30/40.Wait...Emma who I put in the Hohotchi costume is coming up to the screen to say a little hello! hehe thats cool.Hello Emma! you get too see there face more clearly like this.

Everyone is at there base weight and I played a few games of memory with Emma.Emma dosen't like to sleep with her lion doll anymore :wacko: .Danny realy likes his action figure,well i'm off to Tamatown! here that everyone!

Everyone:yay!

[SIZE=14pt]10/8/08[/SIZE]

[SIZE=8pt]Bad news guys...my Tamagotchi V3 ran out of batteries! poor Emma! [/SIZE] :p .The good news is...we are going to buy some new batteries today! yay! hopefuly I will still have all my data and all that.

Today is also Danny's job day,I hope he becomes a firefighter.The triplets are happy,just this morning they were starving and unahppy! i forgot about them :p .I guess I should pause instead of the sleep trick now...here are my Tamagotchi's current stats.

V5

Family name:Sonic

Bonding level:40%

:family type:Blended

Generation:14

G points:99999gp

V4

Name:Danny

Weight:31LB

Generation:7

Training:5/9

Skill points:42/30/33

I still haven't gone to the shops for the battery yet,I am going in an hour,hopefully Emma will be back!

I played a few games with Danny.His current skill points are 48/30/61.I think thats enough for a job.Danny is still 4 years old.

The triplets now have 70% bonds,Mametchi is looking good! I just need the Mame family then I have had all the families.Well,except for Large,Petite and Ninja,oh no...I had the large family once ;) .Stupid me!

YES!!!! I AM SO HAPPY! because...I still have Emma! yay! I was so quick with changing the battery then it made the little beep so i pressed download and...here she is!

I'm also a little worried because Danny got a[!] in the mail and i was slow with choosing the job and now when I press "work" he just shakes his head.I hope he gets another job offer.

Here are my Tamagotchi's! they are here to have a little talk*evil laugh*.

Emma the Mametchi:Yes! i'm alive! yes! I can't belive it!

Turbo the Mousetchi:Darn it I wish you d...

Raine the Sakuramotchi:Turbo,that isen't a nice thing to say!

Bobby:Whats up with Danny? he hasen't said a word!

Danny:Well,how would you feel if you didn't get a job,huh? huh! yeah! how would you like it HUH HUH!!!!!

Woh Danny! calm down and be cool :eek: .I am expecting the Sonic's to morph into teenagers tomorrow,I realy want another Shelltchi but I don't think I will get one :) .

Latest posts

Back