did u ever think....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italianmafia220

Reaction score
did u ever think that when miss busy body comes and looks for a mate for u that shes realy mating with ur tama and shes not realy looking for a other mate.

:( Thats a funny theory, and also a scary one. I would feel sorry for my Tama if he had to mate with Miss Busy body! :p (no offence to Miss Busy Body, but she isn't as cute as Mametch :D )

thanks it is a funny theroy lol :p :( and i would realy feel bad for my tama if he had to mate with her too ewww gross :D

*tries desperately to repress the scary picture forming in her mind* Mind you, that would kinda explain what she does in her spare time! ^_^ Ewww!

lol, i havent seen mrs busybody yet, i imagine her as an old lady lol, and if it is i feel sorry for my tama ^_^

Yup. She's old and ugly she has weird tentacles as legs! Or at least that's what it looks like to me. XD

Lol. She reminds me of my great great great great grandmother is she were alive now.......she'd be fat and have saggy skin and tentacles(ok, maybe not)!

haha mrs busy body! i just saw her haha

she is like a rare species of tama that dusnt get included as a proper tama coz shes too dam ugly.....

LOL! *in whispered, wildlife documentry type voice* And here we see the rare Mrs Busybody-chi (Bandaius Oldbattus). Bandai once tried to domesticate Busybody-chis but due to their ugly looks and strange body odour, they were eventually released into the wild. Let's observe this strange creature...

Agghh, there's a female Busybody-chi. Notice the freaky looking eyes and long slimy tentacles. She uses the tentacles to catch her favourite pray- cuter Tamagotchis. Strangely, this predator does not eat it's pray, rather it attempts to mate with it. Any children born of such pairings often have low luck levels, and although they grow up to look like normal Tamagotchi, the mating is quite traumatic for their parents.

Nearby, we can see an unsuspecting male Mametchi (Bandaius Brainius) munching on his favourite food. He is oblivious to the Busybody-chi lurking behind him, ready to attack. Quietly, she creeps up to her pray, her wrinkly saggy eyes never blinking. Suddenly, the Mametchi's sensitive ears twitch. She knows he heared her and starts running. The Mametchi tries to sprint away at full spead, but to no avail. The Busybody shoots out her tentacles and wraps them tightly around her victim. Despite it's struggling, the Mametchi is powerless to escape. Listen carefully... we can hear the Busybody-chi's mating call... (Old granny voice: "Come on, sonny boy. Don't be shy! Give me a kiss...") Then....

*freaks out* OMG! What is she DOING to the poor thing? Cut!!! CUT!!!!! We can't show this on live TV! Aaaaargh! AAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!

*at this point, Lozzie has a complete nervous breakdown.*

*posh voice* We appologize for the intteruption of this show. As a change to the schedule, We will now be showing "Who wants to be a TamaMillionaire?" instead of "TamaWild". We now return to our regular broadcasting...

:lol: That was great!!! You are very creative. Thanks for sharing. :D :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back