Super Smash Bros. Brawl

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY942942

Reaction score
Does anyone play Brawl here? I'm awesome at Brawling and I'd be happy to Brawl any of you, so share your friend codes and favorite characters here. Also discuss tactics and the game itself!

I play brawl, but I don't know how to get my friend code. ;)

I usually play as kirby, & my brother plays as Zero-Suit-Samus!!!!XD

I play brawl, but I don't know how to get my friend code. :D I usually play as kirby, & my brother plays as Zero-Suit-Samus!!!!XD
What's wrong with playing as Zero Suit Samus? Her attacks are sweet and she's really fast and agile.

I'm a boy, and I play as all the girl characters, except Jigglypuff, 'cos I like Kirby better. I'm very good at using the lower tier characters (weak ones) like Samus.

You get your friend code by connecting to Wi-Fi, and you'll see two buttons, Anyone and Friends. Click Friends, then on the next screen click friend's roster and it should show your friend code.

[SIZE=13pt]:3 Yeeep, I have SMBB.[/SIZE]

I usually play as Ike, Toon link, Luigi and Jiggypuff. o.o Yesss Jigglypuff. ;]

Lol, it's funny when I beat someone(s) online usually jigglypuff. ;D

Cause I know the person I beat is screaming on the inside. LOL

What's wrong with playing as Zero Suit Samus? Her attacks are sweet and she's really fast and agile.I'm a boy, and I play as all the girl characters, except Jigglypuff, 'cos I like Kirby better. I'm very good at using the lower tier characters (weak ones) like Samus.
Whenever I play w/ my brother using Zero-Suit-Samus, he pauses 24/7 just to take a picture... :D

P.S: There are 3 ways to get my bro mad on ssbb....

1.Run away from him.

2.Eat all his Samus parts.

&3. Use kirby to inhale Zero-Suit-Samus & have a blonde ponytail.XD (He thinks it's ugly)

P.S.S:(This is funny but not related to ssbb)

Me & my bro wanted to buy the metroid game for the wii & the shopkeeper said he had great taste 4 games & the last customer they had wanted a stupid pony game.(We also wanted a kirby game & Zelda Orcanria of time for N64/Gamecube, but they didn't have them-_-.............

Does anyone play Brawl here? I'm awesome at Brawling and I'd be happy to Brawl any of you, so share your friend codes and favorite characters here. Also discuss tactics and the game itself!
My top players are....

~Lucas!! <3

~Pokemon Trainer

~Pit

With Lucas, you can use up-B to get the Smash Ball. It's a big advantange. Also, u can to up-B and smash the thunder into yourself to propell yourself upwards or slam into yourself to get a super-charged headbutt. It doesn't do any damage to urself.

Yay! You like Lucas too!

Everyone says Ness is better becuase he does more damage. But Lucas is faster. And yes, Ness looks more Azn and looks better, but...go Lucas! <333

Yeah, Lucas rocks! PK Thunder!

And anyway, people who are obsessed with ZSS's bottom, breasts and whatever is under the bladder are total wierdos.

[SIZE=13pt]:3 Yeeep, I have SMBB.[/SIZE]I usually play as Ike, Toon link, Luigi and Jiggypuff. o.o Yesss Jigglypuff. ;]

Lol, it's funny when I beat someone(s) online usually jigglypuff. ;D

Cause I know the person I beat is screaming on the inside. LOL
[SIZE=13pt]D: How could I forget my most favorite characters to play?![/SIZE]

Ike.

:D ...I love his cheap strength. 8D...

Thank goodness for super smashes.

KIRBY ftw. I'm getting mine in a week cause I got it for $26 off eBay. Kirby can whack about anybody off an edge with that little hammer. It's awesome to do. Oh, and A-attack makes Kirby punch forever which makes the % of damage to another person go up. I got someone up to 300% and over with it. And he can fly so he can never really fall off without a Final Brawl coin, really. I also hate Meta Knight because with sword keeps making me die due to A. Oh, and any Kirby fans notice that all Kirby's attacks on SSBB are all his Smash attacks? It's cool though.

OK I'm done now.

I don't have a Wii, but my two best friends (one a boy, the other a girl) do, and both have Brawl, so they often let me play with them. :angry:

I don't have much of a tactic in story mode (I often end up jumping off the scenery because I confuse myself with another character).

In a "fight" against my friends, it's just pressing A andB as fast as I can. :angry:

I generally pick Kirby (or Pikachu because I find it funny how he always says Pika Pika. He is not a great jumper, but his attacks aren't bad at all).

My friend (girl) always picks Samus, or Pokémon trainer.

My other friend loves Game and Watch (so I sometimes pick G&W to annoy a little, or get the bright blue one to say I have the radioactive G&W).. Game and Watch is very good, and although it's final smash doesn't seem quite good, it is really.

He also likes Lucas and uh... Nes I think. I remember they seem to be the smaller characters. They are quite good though.

Go brawl!

I use peach,zero-suit samus,every zelda charecter,meta knight,and I'm training with Ike.

Oh, and any Kirby fans notice that all Kirby's attacks on SSBB are all his Smash attacks? It's cool though.
OK I'm done now.
I thought hardly any of Kirby's attacks were smash attacks - except the hammer...

Anyway, my Main is Samus, and I have fully trained Fox, Falco, Ganondorf/Captain Falcon (since their attacks are very similar), Ike, ZSS, Meta Knight, Pit, Kirby and Marth.

I'm working on Dedede, Ness, Lucas and the Ice Climbers.

I'm getting to the stage where I can cream people with ike(I'm still training).Yayith!

I thought hardly any of Kirby's attacks were smash attacks - except the hammer...
Anyway, my Main is Samus, and I have fully trained Fox, Falco, Ganondorf/Captain Falcon (since their attacks are very similar), Ike, ZSS, Meta Knight, Pit, Kirby and Marth.

I'm working on Dedede, Ness, Lucas and the Ice Climbers.
Oh I didn't notice that and I love kirby to death he's my baby lol!

Agreed.Kirby is better than jigglypuff by most aspects.I think Jigglypuff has stronger smashes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back