Miss Starr's V5 Loggy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Starr

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm Miss Starr! I got a V5 (version five) the other day from Wal-Mart, and the design is cotton candy! They're already adults, and when I first got my V5, I had to beg my mom to be able to be a member of TamaTalk. She finally agreed. There are three members of the Starr Family. The first member, which is the main one, is a Furikotchi son named David. The second member of the family is a Violetchi daughter named Meggy. The youngest member of the Starr Family is a Nemutchi son named Ace. I copied this from another V5 log, when they do the stats. Now, it's time for the Starr Family's Stats!

Starr Family Stats

Hungry: Full

Happy: Full

70% Bonds

Blended Family

Starr Family

1st Generation

90 Gotchi Points (GP)

That's my little family! The family wants to talk.

Meggy: Thankys, Miss Starr! It's Meggy here, everyone! I'm a sweet, bubblegum popstar princess!

David: Stop exaggerating, sis! I'm a racecar driving guy that gets all the girls!

Ace: David, no you don't! Your name makes you sound so innocent. I get all the girls. My name sounds awesome!

Meggy: Boys, stop fighting about who gets all the girls. Let's focus on this girl!

(silence)

Ace: Miss Starr, you can get back to talking.

(David and Meggy nod)

Thanks, guys. You all are hilarious! I'll try to post again later, but if not, tomorrow. Bye!

Latest posts

Back