BOB THE BUILDER!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princess08

Reaction score
This is a thread about oh so EPIC show, BOB THE BUILDER. Even if it was only when we were little, we all love BOB THE BUILDER. So talk about BOB THE BUILDER and your experiences with BOB THE BUILDER and BOB THE BUILDER in general.

~ This has been a random impulse by Nin

Lolerz

RANDOM IMPULSE!

Bob The Builder.

My hero when I was 4...

Annoying crackhead now. xDDDD

lol.

CAN WE FIX IT!?

Not really... Can I go now?

Lol

BURN HIM AT STAKE!

xP the little kids would find out where you live and probably make you be the next Bob the Builder xDDDD

[SIZE=13pt]],: Bob the builder wasn't alive when I was a wee little one.[/SIZE] 

^_^ ...But the show is always a good laugh.

> :p BUT I HATE THAT STINKING SCARECROW! > :D

They should burn him. ]:<
You know that's just a mean lie. D:<

Bob the Builder wasn't around when I was little. He came around when I was 7 back in 2000. I HATE HIM!!!!! I always called Bob the Gaywad.

OMG YOU SAID THE LYRICS WRONG LOL.

It's bob the builder, CAN WE FIX IT.

NOT CAN WE BUILD IT OMG.

RUIN THE BOB NATION. T_T

Yeah Im hyper. :3

Bob The Builder is arguably the best TV show of all time. =O I loved that show so much when I was little, you have no idea. I loved the cat =DDD Oh, but I did hate the scarecrow. Eeyew.

BOB THE BUILDER!

CAN WE FIX IT??

BOB THE BUILDER!

YES WE CAAAANNNN!!!!!

And then there are some other lyrics I don't remember. XD I suddenly had the strangest urge to watch Bob right now. O_O Does anyone remember what channel it was on? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked that show, it creeped me out. Always did, then again Dora isn't exactly better. The only kids shows i watched really were Sesame Street and Blue's Clues :eek:

I always hated that show.

But my sister...

._.

My sister loved it. She would watch it 24/7.

And it'd be like "Bob The Builder! Can We Fix It? Bob The Builder!"

And I'd shriek "NO WE CAN'T!"

Actually, before school ended, I got bored and looked up the lyrics to the song in theater.

I was singing "Scoop, Muck, and Dizzy. Join the crew. Lofty and Wendy. And Rolly too."

That song is catchy.

Latest posts

Back