do you like

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalover9809

Reaction score
how many if you guys like miley cyrus i do im a fan i want to go to her concert what about you guys

oh god.. the topics return again!

i'm not a fan of hers.

she's an okay person maybe,

i just don't care for her music and acting.

aha..

Hate her. I really think she abuses the power that this teen has. Her music isn't even good the only reason she's famous is because of her father, so I don't think she deserves fame, I'll just leave it at that. And don't flame me i'm stating my opinion

Miley Cyrus has some okay songs but I still dislike her very much.

Hannah Montana is my worst nightmare. She is a fake person, with fake hair and fake music. All she sings about is herself and her fake double life.

i personally hate her music. :rolleyes:

she practically stalks me! there are tons of hannah montanna products everywhere at the mall, besides hot topic. phew..

my little sister is like her biggest fan. :huh:

and her music is terrible. it makes me want to rip my ears off.

harleyquinnforthewinn im not going to flame you or anybody i made this topic so people could say what they want say whatever you want here but my opinoin is that i like her an her music so im not going to be flaming anyone

Hate her. I really think she abuses the power that this teen has. Her music isn't even good the only reason she's famous is because of her father, so I don't think she deserves fame, I'll just leave it at that. And don't flame me i'm stating my opinion
I believe the most artistic thing that Miley has ever done is that photo shoot with ms Lee.

Other then that, she has no right to be famous and, quite frankly, I do believe she abuses her powers as well.

Her and the Jonas Bs need to disappear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't go nuts on her, shes probably a new member

Theres something about miley that annoys me :l

[1]she says she won't have another scandel, few weeks later more pictures (i bet anyone shes gonna have more slutty pics soon)

[2] shes spoiled

[3] Theres WAY more talented girl singers/actors out there who arn't famous

[4] she just bothers me :l

You can't hate a person you dont even know.

As for me, shes okay. I'm not a fan but I dont dislike her in anyway.

I believe the most artistic thing that Miley has ever done is that photo shoot with ms Lee.Other then that, she has no right to be famous and, quite frankly, I do believe she abuses her powers as well.

Her and the Jonas Bs need to disappear.
Yes i agree. I think Miley truly needs a reality check, She is very spoiled. I know this might sound evil, but i truly hope somehow she loses her fame and finds out what it's like. Because right now, That's all that will save her from herself, she's become so spoiled.

Don't go nuts on her, shes probably a new memberTheres something about miley that annoys me :l

[1]she says she won't have another scandel, few weeks later more pictures (i bet anyone shes gonna have more slutty pics soon)

[2] shes spoiled

[3] Theres WAY more talented girl singers/actors out there who arn't famous

[4] she just bothers me :l
Yes, Miley is untrustworthy and a bad role model.

But that's her problem.

And yes, she is very spoiled.

But aren't we all?

I really dont kno why i'm defending her, i don't even like her.

You can't hate a person you dont even know.As for me, shes okay. I'm not a fan but I dont dislike her in anyway.
I don't have to know her. Look at all that she's done, she's spoiled and cheats her way into fame.

I don't have to know her. Look at all that she's done, she's spoiled and cheats her way into fame.
Hate is a strong word. I'm NOT a hippie, btw!!!

You can dislike her, but can't hate.

Hate is a strong word. I'm a hippie, btw!!!You can dislike her, but can't hate.
o.o I can hate her if i truly want to. As you said hate is a strong word, and in this case i choose to use that quality on her, you can dislike her all you want i have no problem, but i have my reasons, and i do hate her.

I really dont know how many times I'll hav to repeat this, but I'll say it one last time.

[SIZE=14pt]You cant hate someone you don't know.[/SIZE]

I hate strongly dislike her almost to hate so much I made a youtube video about me shoving a picture of her into a fan and then chewing up the pieces and spitting it out.

I accidently spat her out on my friend xP

but it was fun to make.

Latest posts

Back