goodbye webkinz!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitestorm

Reaction score
I have finally made the decision to quit webkinz :D

I must have spent over $2000 on them over the years and I finally realised there are other things I would like to have.

The #1 reason is because of all the new ones coming out each month. It used to be maybe 3-5 coming out every 2 months or so and now its pretty much 10 coming out each month. I cant afford them all :p

So, just letting you all know. Anyone else finding the amount coming out each month getting out of hand?

I don't get why it's such a problem that so many come out a month! You don't need to buy them all! I get one a year, that's not too expensive!! :p

The new Webkinz are kinda crazy. But Webkinz is growing. And growing....and growing...

I'm in a very big addiction to them right now, and I love it. Parts of Webkinz remind me of my old hobbies, and even has touched where they missed.

I must accept your choice, for I have seen this happen before.

The only booger about Webkinz is that some parts may be difficult, their clubhouse problems drive me nuts, some Webkinz are overpriced, and the thing is, I want nothing else. Whenever my mom takes me and my brothers to the toy store, I never get anything, because there are no Webkinz in the store. Yet, if we hit a card store or Walgreens or the mall, I beg my mom for a Webkinz. And now, Christmas is coming. And I don't think I want anything else but Webkinz, and when I ask for Webkinz, my mom won't stop asking until she hears a bunch of other things. People think I'm kinda crazy of how I don't want anything else but Webkinz, but that's just me right now. A Webkinz addict.

New webkinz coming out gets kinda annoying. I always think I have enough webkinz. Then they come out with some webkinz I want. And the next thing I know, webkinz are dominating my house, even MORE. ;)

[SIZE=7pt]I hate webkinz now. GOD! they just retired the goldfish, I don't even want it, but they JUST came out with it.[/SIZE]

>=[

tokiohotel(notwebkinz)furimmer.

[SIZE=7pt]I hate webkinz now. GOD! they just retired the goldfish, I don't even want it, but they JUST came out with it.[/SIZE]
>=[

wooooah. THAT'S a quickie.

it might still be appearing on the new webkinz ad 0.O

cecib :)

They just came out with the samoyed,Rhino,lepord lizard,and a bunch of others and retired them.I get tired of that really quickly but i'm afraid you must live with it.But seriously I see retired webkinz still out and about every now and then myself.When they retired the tiger snake I saw a whole bucket of them at a halmark store.

Last edited by a moderator:
i get one like a 1 a year, i got my golden retriver first for taking a hearing test w/ the board of ed (now i have to wear an FM system its like a hearing aid but only for school :D ) and about 6 months later i got 2: the velvety elephant and the duck (the duck was free from the webkinz extravaganza) just relax, if you really want a lot of webkinz EARN it, thats what i do. like if you get a good report card or something. (but dont do for anything stupid like eating your whole plate of dinner ;D )

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I AM GOING TO GET ONE FROM MY SIS. IM GOING TO THE MALL LATER TO PICK ONE OUT!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

>=[

Wow, if you don't like webkinz, don't come to the webkinz subforum!!! You don't have to disappoint webkinz lovers such as me and Squidward is Cool. We are addicted to webkinz. You don't have to make webkinz lovers feel bad. That's against the rulez

I GOT MY WEBKINZ!!!! YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!!!! A WHIMSY DRAGON!!!!!!! HER NAME WILL BE WHEEZY FROM DRAGON TALES.

I only play with 1 webkinz. And I have a new account for it.

I'm happy like that :]

But I agree with you, I bought so many webkinz over the past 3 years. I've lost count. I have about 70 now.

It's crazy.

I stopped looking in stores with webkinz because it's really annoying. I go in and Im like 'when did they come out with a chipmunk..?'

It's just crazy.

They keep coming out with more Webkinz, because its for money. They need to make money to pay for their website, to pay their artists and such, and to add new features to Webkinz. I'm not really mad that they keep coming out with new animals, plus it's actually cute to see different things each time you go to a store that sells Webkinz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back