hama heritage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamasoul

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]July 30[/SIZE]

Hi! My name is Howard and today i have decided to start a tamagotchi log on my tamagotchi, hama. since i didn't start this log sooner(like the day i got my tamagotchi), i will be starting today, with my now 3 year old mametchi.

These are his stats right now:

name:hama

generation:1

training:full

happy/hungry:full

weight:30lb

p.s. this is the growth of my hama in case u were wondering:

puchitchi----->hitodetchi----->ringotchi----->mametchi

i will post later for another report since the only thing hes doing is jumping up and down right now.

I just can't wait until hama gets a visit from the matchmaker! I'm guessing that the next generation of hama will be better prepared, since hama was the first tama I ever owned.

Just now, hama has just come up to the screen for the first time! I never really noticed how much different and chubbier the digital version of mametchi is than the close-up/ drawing kind.

One thing i must warn fellow tamagotchi owners about is that you shouldn't put your costume on just through the excitement of your ability to use items as a newly evolved adult! Although it will look very cute, i find that it will make playing slots extremely hard! So if you want to put on the costume, think it through, or you might have to change the time to bedtime and turn it back again like i did!

Before i go, these are his stats right now:

hunger/happy:full

weight:30lb

gotchi points:9999

*sigh* right now i don't really have much to do. the only thing that hama has been doing for a long time is singing! Since i have 9999 gotchi points, there's no reason to play games anymore, he is full all the time, and there is no ufo in the store!!! I'm drooling just thinking about hopping on the ufo and visiting new places.... oh well another day, another restock.

time for another hama report! *ahem* the last place i left off was when hama was just singing continuosly. After i went on the internet doing random things, I felt a craving for buying the ufo. there was no ufo for sale in the shop on my tama, so i tried the trick where you set the time to the next day or somthing. once i did that, i checked the shop. Still nothing! seeing that disappointment, i just gave up on searching for the ufo and decided to wait for it normally. upon turning the time back, i checked my shop again and bought a set of weights, figuring that i might as well spend some money and have an excuse to play some games to earn the money i spent. Right after i left the shop, i found out that hama had left a little present for me :angry: .The only thing i was frustrated about the poop was that i had missed the chance to potty train him :eek: . oh well, better luck next time!

another issue is when my brother's female ringotchi turned to a mametchi. after a while of watching my brother getting used to having an adult, i figured i would just take another trip in time to visit the shop of tommorow :( . In the shop, i bought a computer, which i thought hama would like very much. when i got back to normal time and tried out my new computer on hama, he didn't look too happy using it. actually, he looked kind of frustrated :D ! i pondered for a while, then wrapped up the computer and sent it to my brother's mametchi Tammy. As hama was giving the present to Tammy, i saw a little heart rise up. Immediately, i checked my friends list and to my dismay, Tammy had four little hearts under her!!!!! When i got over the shock of that, i calmed down and just went along with it. I had hama wrap up the honey and send it to tammy. When she got it, my brother made her "use" the honey. Hearts started developing around her soon after. To seal the deal, i went over for one more present. Even though the present turned out to be a snake, Tammy still had four small hearts under her in hama's friends list. It's the thought that counts, right? :huh:

These are hama's stats right now:

Hungry/happy:full

weight:33lb

gotchi points:6499(more games for me! :D )

I can't believe how much hama has grown in the last few days! when he was just a small puchitchi, he used to need attention every five minutes! :ichigotchi: now he needs an occasional screen flush and he barely ever loses a hungry or happy heart. I was also thinking how an apple(ringotchi) evolved into a rabbit(mametchi)! :D

well, back to business. i've been sulking ever since my mametchi and my brother's mametchi became partners. I had wanted hama to mate with a secret character or mimitchi! B) oh well, like i always say, better luck next time!

time to check my shop!

These are hama's stats right now

hungry/happy:full

weight:32lb

gotchi points:9999(been playing lots of slots! :ichigotchi: )

lol i just bought a pair of glasses and hama looks so goofy! also, he looks chubbier close up with glasses than just close up. oh look! now hes brushing his teeth for the first time! isn't life just full of surprises? If you want to know how tammy is doing, you should ask my brother who is hitting his tamagotchi in frustration because he keeps losing at slots(he only has 3000gp! :D ). he used to have more gotchi points but now whos laughing???? B) :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: he's also asking for my help!!! ahahahaha well, i guess ill be going . he's really pestering me!

Finally! Tammy has given birth to two new puchitchis! :p right now my puchitchi's just jumping up and down and looking as if hama has made an accident! :D This time i hope that my brother's tama ends up different than mine.Once Hama leaves, i think i will name him hammy, after hama and tammy! :D :furawatchi: :huh: :furawatchi: B) if i could say one thing to hama when he leaves, i would say thanks for the slot wins! oh well, it will be nice to take care of a toddler once again!

sorry i didn't update my log yesterday, i was at centre island going biking! So far, hama left yesterday night, but i was lucky enough to see the farewell ceremony. in the morning, i awoke to a crying unamed baby whom i would name hammy(my brother named his sammy which is samuel for short). once i started taking care of hammy, i realized how much harder it is to take care of a baby! he poops almost every ten minutes and needs food every 5! he just turned into a kinakomotchi, so i hope it is going to be easier to take care of him. :furawatchi:

so, from now on, i will be listing hammy's stats and not hama's :eek:

name:hammy

weight:12

generation:2g

happy/hunger:full

training:2(yay!)

yay my kinikomotchi changed into an ichigotchi yesterday! my brother's turned into a young mimitchi. right now, im hoping that hammy will turn into a new character!

These are hammy's stats right now:

hungry/happy:full

training:full!!!

weight:20lb

oh. my. god. haha just read this after 5 years.... man I was such a kid! lol. I stopped playing with my tamagotchi, but I did manage to raise 14 GENERATIONS!! ahahaha fun times... got sooo repetitive. Note to future self: DO NOT HAVE 14+ KIDS! I would settle for just one or two :lol: anyways thought I would post just for fun :)

Latest posts

Back