I HATE PIXEL CHIX!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am afraid this is your fault, not the Pixel Chix. I have over 20 Pixel Chix toys, and they are all in very good condition. You just need to know how to care for them! It doesn't sound like you are being very delicate with them at all, so here is a list to help you:

~Taking care of your Pixel Chix~

by Bratztroxg, Pixel Chix #1 Fan and Expert

1. Make sure you set aside 30 minutes of careful play with your Pixel Chix each and every day, to keep your virtual friend both happy, healthy and stop her leaving.

2. If the screen seems to be slightly dirty or smudged, wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use a wet flannel, as this may damage your Pixel Chix toy.

3. Keep your Pixel Chix on a high shelf, away from younger siblings, pets, or anything else that may harm or damage your Pixel Chix toy. If somebody would like to play with your Pixel Chix, make sure you supervise them at all times, and clean your Pixel Chix afterwards.

4. If anything should happen to your Pixel Chix that is not your fault, please ring the Pixel Chix customer support help group. They are both friendly, helpful and informative, and will either give you a full refund or send a working Pixel Chix toy.

5. To keep your Pixellated friend happy, put your Pixel Chix to bed every night, feed her every day (at the usual meal times) and watch as you progress with your levels.

6. Do not expose your Pixel Chix toy to too much sunlight, as this may damage the quality of the pixels.

7. Do not expose your Pixel Chix to water at any time. This will almost certainly result in a broken Pixel Chix toy.

I hope these Pixel Chix tips and guidelines help you! ;)

~bratztroxg

I dislike them too; not because they break but because they are quite expensive at 40$ [at least where i bought em they were 40$] and i get bored with it pretty easily. Some verisons of it makes lotsa noise and well there are just lots of reasons to NOT like them. ;)

Yeah... I agree, I bought mine for $60 and got bored of it the next day.

Mine didn't break though. :furawatchi:

I diddn't have all the pixel chixs at the same time. It was like... I had a pixel chix and in 3 minutes-2 days it broke and I extanged it for a new one...

bratztroxg! great tips!!and WOOW! do you have more then 20 pixel chix?? aah im sooo jealous!!
Thanks! :) I'm glad I helped!

And madi2, your Pixel Chix may have broken, but that's a result of you being rough with them, since it hasn't happened to anyone else!

I am afraid this is your fault, not the Pixel Chix. I have over 20 Pixel Chix toys, and they are all in very good condition. You just need to know how to care for them! It doesn't sound like you are being very delicate with them at all, so here is a list to help you:

1. Make sure you set aside 30 minutes of careful play with your Pixel Chix each and every day, to keep your virtual friend both happy, healthy and stop her leaving.

2. If the screen seems to be slightly dirty or smudged, wipe clean with a dry cloth. Do not use a wet flannel, as this may damage your Pixel Chix toy.

3. Keep your Pixel Chix on a high shelf, away from younger siblings, pets, or anything else that may harm or damage your Pixel Chix toy. If somebody would like to play with your Pixel Chix, make sure you supervise them at all times, and clean your Pixel Chix afterwards.

4. If anything should happen to your Pixel Chix that is not your fault, please ring the Pixel Chix customer support help group. They are both friendly, helpful and informative, and will either give you a full refund or send a working Pixel Chix toy.

5. To keep your Pixellated friend happy, put your Pixel Chix to bed every night, feed her every day (at the usual meal times) and watch as you progress with your levels.

6. Do not expose your Pixel Chix toy to too much sunlight, as this may damage the quality of the pixels.

7. Do not expose your Pixel Chix to water at any time. This will almost certainly result in a broken Pixel Chix toy.

I hope these Pixel Chix tips and guidelines help you! :blink:

~bratztroxg
That's great advice, Bratztroxg!

Well, I don't hat Pixel chix, I love them! :huh: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

This forum is not for hatred against Pixel Chix.

This forum is for fans to discuss about Pixel Chix,their experiances etc.

If you dont like Pixel Chix, for whatever reason I dont think you should post about it :angry:

Its not the Pixel Chix fault that it broke. Tamaland_Kitty_Kat's Post had good tips if you ever get back into PXC then maybe you should follow those tips

Last edited by a moderator:

I hope these Pixel Chix tips and guidelines help you! <_<

~bratztroxg
Nice tips!

But sadly my Love 2 Shop Mall broke anyway and my house I believe has gone bonkers.

Nice tips!
But sadly my Love 2 Shop Mall broke anyway and my house I believe has gone bonkers.
Why is it that I own 20+ Pixel Chix, all in pristine condition (although very often used) and so many others have broken/messed up Pixel Chix. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back