I recently got...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zip

Reaction score
A black bear webkinz. I found it at a garage sale for 5 cents. So I registered it on Webkinz.com; was it worth it? :| The site does seem sort of childish.

5 cents? Wow.

As a Webkinz addict, I say it's worth it. There are many ways to look deep inside it and say it's worth it.

I'm 13, yet I like it. It's not really childish. The site can appeal to all ages. Even it appeals to some senior citizens!

Also, if you bought a Webkinz for 5 cents, it's beyond worth it.

5 cents....?

you have GOT to be kidding me.

SO INEXPENSIVE!

cecib

5 Cents!?You have got to be kidding me.At a store it's like $15.At limited too $22

I'm a proud owner of 17 webkinz so I would know.Yes it's worth it.

Haha. I am Zip; this is just my new account.

Okay, thanks. I have a black bear named Hermione; I love it so far!

I am a proud owner of 85 webkinz, and I say it's worth it.

and...

5 CENTS OMG THAT IS AWSOME

Oh, and the site isn't childish, I am 11, I have one, my sister has one, she is 18, and going off to college, and my mom has one ( no i will not say her age XD )

85 webkinz!?That is too much I say too much.yet I have a cousin that knows someone with over 100.

It was more than worth it if you paid 5 cents!!! It would have been worth it for $15+ let alone 5 CENTS!!! I am 12 and Webkinz-addicted! It's not childish at all!

Well, it's up to you if it's worth it or not. If you like your webkinz and the website, then it was worth it. But what I can tell you is that you got an excellent deal. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back