Does the dance game ever finish?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it stops. I've only gotten to the end once, and I didn't count how many steps until the end, but it does end. When you get to 20 steps....it adds toone of the hidden parameters that determine what Tamagotchi yours evolves into. You can look at those in the Tips section. Mr. Admin was nice enough top post those for us. Hope it helps! :(

Jump game is easier and it makes your tamagotchi lose more weight, 3 g's, but dance game is harder and your tamagotchi loses 2 g's.

Crazy

Yeah i prefer the jump game...i hardly ever play the dance game with them now, its gets a lil boring after awhile.

i got so far and zero was there and it just would not end :p

Jump game and dance game both end at 30.

I cheat at dance game and write down the directions as it goes. LOL

It's fun cuz you get trumpets and fanfare when you complete the games! :lol:

Yes it stops. I've only gotten to the end once, and I didn't count how many steps until the end, but it does end. When you get to 20 steps....it adds toone of the hidden parameters that determine what Tamagotchi yours evolves into. You can look at those in the Tips section. Mr. Admin was nice enough top post those for us. Hope it helps! :lol:
Please, I can not find this info in the Tips section... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back