Mp3 Player?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sliver iPod Shuffle~

I bedazzled it with the pink and white rhinestones though.

I'll post a pic later.

I have an mp3 player built into my old cell phone (sony ericsson w810i) so thats what I use.

I'm going to be using the music player in my new cell phone (blackberry pearl 8100) but I haven't gotten around to putting the tunes on it yet =P Too busy with work and taking care of my tamas =)

I took a quick group picture.

https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/karr1213/010-1.jpg

I got the round one first then the 30gig video, then the Shuffle, then the Tamagotchi one.

The Tamagotchi one is really nice because you just plug it in to the headphone jack and take what ever you want that way :D So if it's on YouTube, it's mine :kuribotchi:

I use the red shuffle at work. It's perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im loving my Samsung Yp-P2 at the moment, The sound on it is amazing, It has a Nice 3inch LCD Screen so I can watch movies on it, and I can play games via BluTooth with other Samsung owners.

Mothra!

The round one is so cool!

How does it work??

&& You can just get the songs off youtube with your tamagotchi one? :lol:

That's so cool. D:

I'll take a picture of my Samsung and My Creative together in a few days time. I'm selling my iPod as I've gotten frustrated with Apple and iTunes.

Mothra!
The round one is so cool!

How does it work??

&& You can just get the songs off youtube with your tamagotchi one? ^_^

That's so cool. D:
The round one is basically a shuffle. Simple. I just got it to get an MP3 player to see if I would even want to use an MP3 player. I liked it so much, I jumped to the iPod Video.

Then I went to a real Shuffle then the Tamagotchi player. :p

You can still find the round ones at Toys R Us. I just saw one there today. :( They are on clearance.

I took a quick group picture.https://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h163/karr1213/010-1.jpg

I got the round one first then the 30gig video, then the Shuffle, then the Tamagotchi one.

The Tamagotchi one is really nice because you just plug it in to the headphone jack and take what ever you want that way :D So if it's on YouTube, it's mine ;)

I use the red shuffle at work. It's perfect.
i love the skin on ur ipod ;)

I have a pink V2 ipod nano. The V3s may be newer, but i like the V2s because theyre slimmer and u can still watch vids on em. PLUS theres not this annoying gap above the round volume control thing when you put cases on them to prevent scratches.

At the moment, I think the Samsung that I have is probably one of the best Mp3 players available. I got it 4 days ago, and I'm still getting over how good it is!

I'll post a photo of it soon.

The round one is basically a shuffle. Simple. I just got it to get an MP3 player to see if I would even want to use an MP3 player. I liked it so much, I jumped to the iPod Video.Then I went to a real Shuffle then the Tamagotchi player. :(

You can still find the round ones at Toys R Us. I just saw one there today. :) They are on clearance.
=O I have to get one...

What type of MP3 Player do you have? I have 3 at the moment,Ipod Classic (60gb);  Ipod Picture.

Creative Zen Micro SE;  Zen Picture

Samsung YP P2;  Yp-p2 Piccy.

What about you?
Ahh, the P2 is so awesome. I have a Samsung T10.

I had a T9 but it got stolen. I've read tons of reviews on iPods

and Samsungs (as they are the main competitors) and the Samsung

ALWAYS came out on top. :p But, yeah, P2 is definately my next choice.

A product from Apple will never be purchased from me. ^_^

I was going to get the P2, but was just so anxious to get another MP3 Player, I spent the money right away on the T10. Its still very good, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back