Death Note Manga

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coco Boy

Designer: TamaTalk Guides Badge
Reaction score
OMG.

I love it. I'm past Chapter 20 on OneManga.

Summary: A boy finds a book called the Death Note dropped by the death god Ryuk. He thinks its a normal notebook and writes the bullies that bully him in the entry. The next day they die of a heat failure, the normal cause of death by the Death Note. He finds out he can make people do stuff before they die and he can bring them back to life.

That's all I'm writing about it. So do you like it?

Ah, I loved this. Read it before watching the anime. I wanna re-read it, actually.

The ending is so much better than in the anime. It's amazing. <3

I won't spoil anything, as you said you were only on chapter 20. :3

My favourite characters are Matsuda, Light, Beyond Birthday, Mello, Watari, and Matt. They all pwn. Though Beyond was only in the Another Note book.

A while ago I bought the Death Note Encyclopedia. I gots an awesome little L card. BONUS! :3

I love Death Note! Best manga/anime ever! My favorite characters are L and Near! :3

I have also bought the Los Angels BB Murder Cases book and OMG. Best book ever! It is definitly a must read!

(Check avatar)♥

There was almost entirely DN ads on my page. xD I love DN.

Death Note = Epic win, my friend. Epic. Win.

x3 I've only read the first few manga, because I love the anime a bit more. I love L, Near, and Mello. x3 I still love the rest, but I love them more. xD Except Misa. She's annoying. xD

@ Johnnycake: Zomg~! I want to buy that book! I was gonna read it for a book report for school! :3

I love Death Note. I have to take the next few manga books out of the library or buy them. I'm tempted to read it on OneManga, but I'd rather get my hands on the hard copy so I can support Tsugumi Ohba.

I never replied here? What a shame....

I have the BB Murder Cases book, along with every single manga book. ^o^ And my mom ordered a Death Notebook and a Rem plushie. That thing is so kawaii!~<3

I think Ryuk should have died instead of Rem. :\

Maybe Light would have survived. *cries* ;_;

By the way. Near>Mello! Near is hawt. Lol. :x

Awww, man.. You got me sucked into it xP

About one day and i'm in chapter 14..

Cecib :)

Latest posts

Back