Name glitch.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlytama107

Reaction score
I named my tamagotchi Cuppy. I put it to bed for two nights. The next day it was named Auppy! I really want Cuppy back! How? Can any of you help me??? :p

umm thats easy just download it hopefully it will ur cubby will be back to normal

[ it has happened iwith my stary before it turned to quary!!] B) B) :D :ph34r: :p

hope i helped :wub:

memetchi7

dude its okay. I think its a glitch bandai forgot about. anyway a had a mametchi named abbi and it was named babbi or something... it happend with mimi too... and meep and backy... Nvm but it has happend to mee and my bro before. dont worry. :furawatchi: hope i helped!

I have heard of this glitch before

S goes to Q

C goes to A

and more you just have to RESET then DOWNLOAD. =] =]

When the typical and most common version of the name glitch happens, the first letter of the Tamagotchi character's name changes to the letter 2 letters before it in the alphabet. If it happens to be B, it will change to a blank space. If it happens to be A, it will become '?', as blank spaces and the characters '!' and '?' can also be included in the Tama's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back