Epic fail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FireCracker

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]* Warning this topic contains content that may offend some. *[/SIZE]

Peta made a game called "peta super chick sisters"

Wow does that ring a bell?

ITS A COMPLETE RIP OFF OF SUPER MARIO BROTHERS. they even use mario bowser and peach.

apparently mario is the bad guy in this one, and its giving a bad reputation to kfc ( they already have a horrible rep,they don't have to make it worse )

plus this game is on a kids site, this game has blood in it (dripping blood buckets)

and they make the wii look dangerous

And they don't even give nintendo credits for this game

begging for a lawsuit > :kuribotchi:

now i got all my anger out :)

play the failure here

https://petakids.com/super_chick_sisters.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Peta made a game called "peta super chick sisters"Wow does that ring a bell?

ITS A COMPLETE RIP OFF OF SUPER MARIO BROTHERS. they even use mario bowser and peach.

apparently mario is the bad guy in this one, and its giving a bad reputation to kfc ( they already have a horrible rep,they don't have to make it worse )

plus this game is on a kids site, this game has blood in it (dripping blood buckets)

and they make the wii look dangerous

And they don't even give nintendo credits for this game

begging for a lawsuit > :mametchi:

now i got all my anger out :p

play the failure here

https://petakids.com/super_chick_sisters.html
Mario is not the bad guy. He's absent. even Mario is absent sometimes. (Wiitis is more of a joke)

i wouldn't say it was blood, more like ketchup.

Look at wiihaveaproblem.com!! 0.o

like other games, they probaly have credits at the smallest size. Happens with most internet games i know.

Lawsuit on a internet game?! :mametchi:

Thank you for your time.

Cecib :D

They are blood buckets, it says so in level two.

Actually, it's telling you what KFC do to their chickens, which is horrible.

Zomg. o__o

And this site is for kids. YEAH! Pshh. Right. Show kids the evil of KFC and blood buckets. xD

~SG~

Edit = Oh my freaking God, Pamela Anderson is in it. xD

That is a blatent copy of Mario Bros. Same Title, Mario and Luigi are in it, the layout is the same.

Even though its an Internet game, they should still be sued.

Its not ketchup, its accually blood. in world 2 look at he background, theres blood on the picture frames ( this games only 5 levels of tourture)

Trust me, its peta

They gave elementry kids comics called "your mommy kills animals"

and yea i kinda overreacted over the wiitus thing xD

they make yoshi hate mario though

no shocker they would put this in the game

Cutscenes here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EUngs1YIYo

I think the game is an epic fail. And it's freaking irritating! >< I can't make it past the first head on metal legs. xD It is for a good cause I guess, but it's a bit stupid.

this is stupid >__>

PETA, stfu and stop.

going to copy a well known video game-

and try to make it there own?

oh god no.

they should be sued.

i don't like peta >__>

they tried to get towns to change their name-

like Fishkill, new york.

kill is in a lot of towns names.

because it's DUTCH for CREEK

FishCREEK

and hamburg too.

they wanted it 'veggieburg'

>___>

this is stupid >__>PETA, stfu and stop.

going to copy a well known video game-

and try to make it there own?

oh god no.

they should be sued.

i don't like peta >__>

they tried to get towns to change their name-

like Fishkill, new york.

kill is in a lot of towns names.

because it's DUTCH for CREEK

FishCREEK

and hamburg too.

they wanted it 'veggieburg'

>___>
WHAT???!!! :(

okay, that's just nuts.

Veggieburg??!!

I change my mind, PETA is evil.

Cecib :(

Peta is evil

Newkirk has been quoted as saying "Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughterhouses."

Sorce: Wikipedia

Peta is evil
Newkirk has been quoted as saying "Six million Jews died in concentration camps, but six billion broiler chickens will die this year in slaughterhouses."

Sorce: Wikipedia
i think peta is stupid.

they take things too..

seriously.

and like, that's a controversial statement.

the jews died out of genocide.

those chickens are food.

they shouldn't compare jews and food.

>__>

and instead of throwing paint on fur coats and having naked models and making dumb games,

why not just talk about the animals..

instead of doing stupid stuff?

and then the pamphlet's the give to children.

Your mommy/daddy kills animals!

so graphic,

like wtf.

>____>

Try reading this article. Seriously, does KFC really do this to animals? If they did, wouldn't they be gone by now?

PETA is just crazy. Scaring little kids with, "your Mommy kills animals!" It's good ot be aware of animal rights, but giving kids information like this is crazy.

Also, I was browsing on the site and I found this;

Zoos claim to be “educational,” but come on! The only thing that you can learn about animals by going to the zoo is what happens to them when they are taken from their families and homes in the wild, held hostage, and deprived of what comes naturally to them … they go crazy! If you’ve ever been to a zoo or roadside animal exhibit, you know what we’re talking about.
...When they have too many animals or when animals no longer draw a crowd, zoos sometimes sell animals or even kill them.

[PETAKiDS.com]
Honestly, I don't see how any zoo could actually get away with killing an animal within the United States. I think that this is one biased organization. 0-0;;

OMG, that's hilarious! xDDD Pamela Anderson...the bad guys are Colonel Sanders...xD Wow, I knew Peta was weird, but this is just beyond stupid! xD It's so graphic and violent and it's on a kid's site... O_O If I didn't know any better, I seriously would have thought that was some kind of joke. xP

EDIT: Okay, now I'm MAD. I was looking through some of the links on that stupid site and it says stuff like hermit crabs should never be kept as pets and neither should birds! 0_0 I seriously want to contact PETA and tell them how STUPID they are being. :/

EDIT again: OMG, there's a game on that site that makes you throw tomatoes at people wearing fur coats! 0_0 That's....beyond stupid. XD I didn't know PETA actually did that, I thought it was a joke. o.o And they're acting all proud of it too...grr they're stupid.

Aww, when I saw the drive thru I was hoping for some chicken!

Good lord, Nintendo needs to sue so does KFC. This is just propiganda aimed at kids for this terrorist organzation. PETA rarely actually helps animals.

If you look in to this sick organization, I don't think they are even interested in animals. They are terrorists who have found a unique financial niche and take advantage of it. Pretty smart but it's sick how they recruit kids who have no clue.

Now, I understand that most of you DO understand that PETA is full of nutjobs but others actually believe this stuff. :hitodetchi:

I saw the same game at New Grounds also.

You even have celeberties supporting PETA. Anyone watched the Pen and Teller thing about PETA?

I do like how PETA treats chickens being extreamly smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back