V4 Help With..Um..Everything?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DareDiablo!

Reaction score
When Tamagotchi's came back, I purchased a pink and yellow version one. Then, a blue see-through version two (Later lost in a block of flats) I didnt bother with a version three but did by a white version 4 with rainbow spots and orange buttons and little ball antennae. My sister has a pink V4 with cherry blossoms on it.

When there was the big "hype" at school, alot of us leanred Tamagotchi through trial and error. We never knew the tama's names, so we used to make them up "Like, Broccolihead and Ninja, Slug, Block Child, Starfish" Are a few that I remember, and even now when I see them, knowing there proper names, I still say "Look a Broccolihead!" XD

But becasuse of this, we never knew about jobs, or school, or points, or anything. We just knew the basics, feed, clean, give medicine, buy stuff, play games. I know about these now, but very little. Help on understanding the Version 4 in particular would really help me, as I recently restarted mine and my sisters. I have a Ojyotchi called Donna, and my sisters got a Androidetchi(Sp?) I know its a robot one called Max. We plan to make them have a family when they are adults

I always seem to get lots of Pencil Points, never any of the others. This happens every time I play a version four. All my old V4 characters got pencils too.

Id like Donna to work in TV. She never went preschool but Im sending her to school now. I know you require a lot of pencil points. Can someone help me with understanding exactly what happens when you become a adult and graduate, and how to select this job

How do you play dance? Its evading me

When you get a fortune letter, What does everything I mean? I know the 3 star money means your rich and 3 star hearts means you have good relatio ships, but I always have bad strength

How often are Sales on at the shops?

How do you lose weight?

If I hav a universal teen wil I ONLY go into a Universal Adult?

Any other nifty tips ARE VERY WELCOME. I need all the help possible!

And I called myself a Tama player...

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all in the fortune mail i dont think the things mean your rich and the rest of the things u said.i think its telling you a little bit about ur future mail or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back