Littlest Pets Shop Virtupets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DareDiablo!

Reaction score
I bought one of these from Toys R Us. To be honest, its really quite boring. It never dies, so you dont have to feed it or anything (but you can and you just wander around aimleslly collecting Stickers.

Really, anything passes off as a Virtual Pet nowadays.

Basically, depending on what one you bought you can be a dog, cat, lizard(mine) turtle, bird, And i think a few more. It looks quite fun, and is cute, but it really isnt anything special. Probably easy for beginners, but it isnt your usual Virtupet.

I have two. The first ones atleast had a point to collect things... (HuskyDog) Then the newer versions (SiamiseCat) you do kinda need to feed em... but only while you play... the mini games get boring fast....

I doubt the newer 30-35 dollar stylus ones are any better....

Lets go back to ages ago when they were just tiny figures. Size of a quarter to a fifty cent piece.... They looked cuter anyway...

I think it's really fun. I usually only play with mine when I'm bored, but I think I'm going to start mine up again. :furawatchi:

they are really fun if you hav more than 1. If you just have 1, it is kind of boring. :ph34r:

Everyone has different opinions, so try not to hurt anyone's feelings by saying "they are stupid" or "don't buy them".

If you buy one, try to buy another. That's my opinion. :angry:

I have 3, and they are adorable.

UGH. You don't know how much I dislike Littlest pet shop. They make it seem funner than it really is, but it isn't fun at all. And anyway, they are for 6 year old girls [in my opinion].

UGH. You don't know how much I dislike Littlest pet shop. They make it seem funner than it really is, but it isn't fun at all. And anyway, they are for 6 year old girls [in my opinion].
Ok. That's just rude. If you don't like them, all's you have to say is "I don't like littlest pet shops." Short and simple. Please don't say that they are for 6 year olds AND say it isn't fun.

If you are going to post like this, please read the rules, and think before posting. A moderator probally wouldn't like to see this, just be more careful next time.

I'm 11, and I like littlest pet shops. I have a huge collection right outside of my bedroom. I have 3 of the virtual pets, and they are really fun.

Thanks

I remember I got a v1 kitty for my 11th birthday(I'm 12 now), and to be honest, it wasn't that fun for me. :D

It got boring pretty quick. But it might be different for the rest of you. xD (I didn't buy the 2nd or 3rd wave)

I have 3 and I think they are really fun. I play with them every once and a while. If I wasn't so busy I'd play with them more.

And you guys, you can't convince people not to buy them. They are actually really fun. Everyone has different opinions.

There are also lots of other topics about this, so a mod can take it away. xP

They are REALLY boring.

I don't have one, but I played my friend's and got tired with it within 15 minutes. It's junky.

These Stupid VIP pets are copying off other websites (eeg. Webkinz) They are copying off:

Webkinz

Shiting Stars

Club penguin (Notice 2 players? in the littlest pet shop it's Acting like club penguin)

Beenie babies 2.0.

Bulid-abearville

That's all i can think about. :)

UGH! Yes,

They are ALSO Ranting over Nicktropils, Nicktropis Is stupid.

Your person walks in zig-zag motions and it hurts your eyes :p

Shiting Stars?

Lol

you mean SHINING STARS!

xD

I... Totally .. agree >O<

Can't stand them.. EEEEAAAAAeeeaaaakk O-O;;;

So many other virtual pets out there! And even though I've lost quite a bit of interest in tamagotchi, GAH! Those lps crap just >.> . . . . . . . . .

Okay... I splurdged during c-mas.... and bought a bigger one... Those are way more entertaining... You only have to feed them whilest you play with them... But the games are more exciting then the other ones. The stylus version is worth buying to a point... If you get bored, it is a fun quick game to play... Price was a hair hefty though... Not 100% sure I should have spent that much on it.

The dog is freaking adorable.

*Recommends buying on clearance....

It was really 'in' in 4-5th grade(3rd-4th year in Uk) and I sometimes helped my friends look after it. It was reeaaallly confusing to me and I found it quite pointless.

Though I do have a large collection of Littlest Pet Shop models(The plastic kind) cause I find them cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back