Nano's Journal

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pikachi

Reaction score
Sunday, September 21, 2008

Day One

My name is Nano, or at least that's what Pikachi calls me, and I'm what's called a nano puppy. Today has been very busy day, because today is the first day I've been alive.

The first thing I remember was a place called "outside", which I've only been to a few times. It was very bright, and there was green stuff on the ground. A human was looking right at me. I later learned that this was Pikachi.

I was sad, hungry, and confused, and I had no idea where I was, and I started to cry. But Pikachi pressed a few things she calls "buttons", which I can't see because they're on the outside of my case, and food appeared! I can't say if it was the bestest tastiest thing in the world, because it's all I've ever eaten, but it filled my tummy, and that made me feel a little better. Then we started to play with my ball. It would bounce away, and I would chase it and catch it. After a while I was really happy.

Then we went into the place called "the car", where there were more humans. At first I was scared, but they didn't seem to notice me, so it was alright. After that we went back to "outside", but now it looked different. There was a huge thing called a "tree", and there was something up in the sky. Pikachi called it an "airplane". I thought it was noisy.

Then we went inside a thing called a "garage", and then inside a place called "dad's house". I got to watch as Pikachi played on a thing called a "computer". After a while, she had to go to somewhere called "dinner", and I got to explore inside my case.

Inside my case there's something called "stairs", "door", "lamp", "fence", and "doghouse". The lamp is too hight up for me to reach, and I can't get up the stairs yet, or get in the door under them, but I can touch the fence. The fence is sort of scratchy, and it smells funny. And the doghouse is where I sleep when I get tired. It has a comfy bed inside of it.

In my exploring, I got kind of dirty, and I left paw prints on the floor. So Pikachi had to come and give me a bath, and then she gave me something called "juice". Juice is very tasty and I like it a lot, but Pikachi says it's not very good for me and has too much sugar, so I can't have very much.

Now I'm back at "our house", and Pikachi is helping me to make a journal on Tamatalk. But it's almost my bed time, so I have to go now. Bye!

Latest posts

Back