colours!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petzcrazy100

Reaction score
^_^ When your buying a tamagotchi what colour should you get? I heard if you got a yellow one you get a bird thing! Do you get different ones for different colours? I have the yellow one its a strawberry! (teenager)

lol, colours dont make a difference, each tama is the same, just looks different.......]

whoever told you that is very dumb

Madrox, it was a question. It wasn't a statement. Lol. ^_^ To answer your question petzcrazy100, no, you don't get different pets depending on the colors....It's all in how you take care of it. ^_^

blah blah blah!!!! she/he didnt ask for your life stiry. And if you havent noticed I DONT LIKE YOU!!!!!

Marc!

lol buffy, wot a pointless post, stil tryin to make battles, get over wot lil problem you have and get a life...... you come on here to argue with people......

ok i have sent an apology and all dat but now i have read that post im not gonna take my apology bak but i have a life seeing how i dont spend most of my LIFE on this site or ne site for that matter! ^_^

Marc!

(luv ya lots like jelly tots!!) ^_^

lol yer i spend all my life on this site, about 1 hour a day..... thats my life..... out of 16 years i spend 1 hour a day, thers my whole life...

IT WAS A JOKE SO I GET 20% WARNING LEVEL! JEEZ! ^_^

No offense, but jokes are when it is fun for both parties involved. It's considdered making fun of someone otherwise, whether it's intentional or not. =/

:p :D :p :blink: ?????? ERm well then I have absolutely no clue on earth what those other posts meant above.... Anyways I think it would be interesting if the colors did make a difference in the kind of tamagotchi you got. I think it might be good for bandai too because well then everyone would want to get all the different colors just to see what tamagotchi they might get.

And as far as I know colors never have made a difference. But as I said it could be interesting if they were like that. It seems that some people get them all colors anyways though... :p

I get multiple ones of every color. I already have all of the first series....they're in a case unopened and mint. I used the money for my car to buy em though because I was broke. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: Here guys u didnt have to bite me ead off! I just heard rumors! :D but I shouldnt be nasty back soz mates! oh.... Im a girl by the way!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back