Robbed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
Ok so i gave my friend my password and then she stole my 2 rare pools and yard stuff and some things from my super rare room B) . i am really mad and i did change my password because she almost used up my kinz cash :( . one day it was 100000+ then 90000 then 40000 :(

i got 2 more webkinz so 2 x 2500 :D

anyways

H

E

L

P

me please

xoxo

Georgette

[SIZE=7pt]I'm sure people will say "Well you shouldn't have given her yerr password gurl." [/SIZE]

Well you know, if its a friend you trust... I gave my bff my password.

Hmm, well what do you need help for though, can you be more specific?

That's so sad that something like that happened to you. :) It's true, even your BFFs can take advantage of your account, and it's always a mistake to give ANYONE your code. I guess you had to learn the hard way, but if she is a friend, like you say, then you can talk it through with her. Good luck!

~bratztroxg

...Do you EVER look at the warnings?

Honestly. the only person who knows my password is my sister, and she's the one with all the good items. If she stole something from me, I'd go to her account and take it back.

Give your so called Friend a good smack in the face, and stell her if she's going to rob your account, you can kiss you and her friendship goodbye. and if she dares to say "I dont know what your talking about.", Tell her "Fine, Lie and get no where in the world."

Ya, do what she says! when it was the winter festival, Goggle-face went into my account and took my secret recipe, and my winter sweater! but, she is my sister, but she spent 20 dollars at kinzpost!

I think she was talking to Gerorgette.

Anyways, ask for your stuff back. If she refuses, theres 2 ways to solving it; An online friend, report her for hacking. If shes a real person, tell her she doesnt deserve your friendship if she does'nt give them back (unless you've known this person for a long time.)

Yeah, I gave my bff my neopets password and she stole my only points. (which was 80,000 at the time. But, not too long after I won a pb on the fruit machine. So I'm rich now. Haha to her. xDD)

Anyways, if she was a friend that I trusted, I would probably give her my pw too. It's sick that your friend would do that to you. So you should tell her off. Let her know that you know she took your stuff. And demand it back. Or just ignore her until she gives in and sends them back.

Give your so called Friend a good smack in the face, and stell her if she's going to rob your account, you can kiss you and her friendship goodbye. and if she dares to say "I dont know what your talking about.", Tell her "Fine, Lie and get no where in the world."
I so agree! :furawatchi:

Meh, my BFF actually gave me her PW, but I don't have a webkinz account myself, so I'd NEVER steal her stuff, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back