Webkinz Food Giveaway!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

timagotchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have WAY too much food in my Dock on Webkinz, so I thought instead of selling it, I would give it away! To place your order, PM me your username and the food you want. Then I`ll send you a friend request and after you accept, I can send you the food! Here`s what I have:

Charm Forest Food

Charm Candy:4

Cheerooney Puff:3

Zazzleoop Soup:2

Ophidian Callaloo:2

Fizzletwist Pop:1

Recipe Foods

Sheperd`s Pie:7

Deluxe Nachos:5

Fruit Berry Crepes:4

Granola Bars:3

Yogurt Twist Smoothie:2

Bean Burrito:10

Regular Food

Almonds:1

Bagel:4

Baked Potato:3

Bean Burrito:10

Broccoli:3

Burger:9

Cheese:1

Eggs:3

Fish Sticks:

Granola Cereal:3

Ice Cream:3

Kiwi:2

Macaroni & Cheese:4

Milk:2

Papaya:4

Peach:3

Pickles:3

Ramen Noodles:7

Salad:4

Strawberry Yogurt:3

Sushi:8

Vegetable Stir Fry:5

Farm Fresh Vegetables

Corn:5

Tomatoes:6

Watermelon:9

Other Special Food*

Chocolate Eggs:1

Cinnamon Hearts:1

Chocolate Ribbon:1

*The Chocolate Eggs and Cinnamon Hearts only come around once a year, and I`m not sure if the Chocolate Ribbons will ever be coming back! These will probably be sold out pretty quickly, so order now!

I want a charm candy and a chocolate ribbon please!!!!!! =]

My username is tingrin5

hah, sounds like a soup kitchen X)

Can I have a Charm Candy and Milk please? My username is Batneko.

Thanks for all the orders guys! But next time, try to PM me ok? Thanks SO much! :(

Thanks so much you guys! :D If it wasn`t for you, 210 of my 261 items would still be food. Can you believe it?! :huh:

Thanks so much you guys! :D If it wasn`t for you, 210 of my 261 items would still be food. Can you believe it?! :huh:
Thank you! My Webkinz really enjoyed their food and it put them right back up to 100! =D I can't thank you enough!

xoxo

By the way everyone, once I send you your food, I will delete you from my friends list. Sorry if this sounds mean, but I`m only trying to keep my friends list neat. Sorry again! :D

It;s okay i understand. I would do the same. Also, it doesn;t sound mean at all!!! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back