Halloween Costumes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
Hi Tamatalk! Halloween is in just over a month, and I know that over here in America it's a really big deal (I've just moved to the U.S. from England!). But anyway, I know most of you guys won't have got your costumes yet, but for the people who have, what are you coming as? And even if you haven't got your costume yet, what do you want to dress up as? And what have you been in previous years?

Like I said before, England doesn't go as crazy over Halloween as America, and I have never dressed up on Halloween or gone trick-or-treating in my life! :D I'm going to do both this Halloween, though! I've got my costume extra-early - it's so cool! It's like a red & black dress, that comes to just above the knees and puffs out, and it's really cute-looking at the same time as being totally Halloween-ish! Three of my friends are coming as gangsters, and one of my BFFs is coming as a Kandy Korn witch (so cute! Look it up!)

What about you? :D

Of course halloween is a big event here. I have not yet purchased a costume. I hate shopping overall. This year I'm not doing anything so special. just the same every year. Luckily it's on a firday... I'll probably have all of meh friends over too... lol.

I'm just going as my self.. Just gonna add a acary edge to my makeup... maybe some back lipstick too.. I was just thinking..

some stupid orange/black t-shirt. orange skinny jeans. ect.. and maybe a nice halloween bow.

Here halloween is the funnest thing ever. <33

Up the block, some rich people.. throw a huge block party.. and really the whole neighborhood shows up! It's insanely fun. n_n

and the decorations are wow... so basically I'm hanging out there all night taking pictures with people in cool costumes.

Cool! And I'm not sure what I'm being yet but I know I using purple hair coloring spray!

(Can't wait I love purple!!) X3

I went as Hermonie yesterday. The good thing is, we were in a large row with the desks at schoo lined up, so when I had my picture taken, it looked like the Great Hall XD

I dont know what I may do this year.

Last year I was Major Bedhead from the Big Comfy Couch! :D

This year i'm going to be a traditional chinese girl, With a Kimono! :D

Last year I was Major Bedhead from the Big Comfy Couch! :D
This year i'm going to be a traditional chinese girl, With a Kimono! :D
Lol I loved big comfy couch as a kid XD but like I said before I'm not sure ^^.

For my family this year, forget Halloween - it's Hallo-green! My sisters and I are recycling paper, plastic, and metal and using them for our costumes. But I'll also cover mine up by saying I'm covered in bubble wrap because I'm sending myself to Grandma's. I'll take a picture sometime soon, I guess.

I went as Hermonie yesterday. The good thing is, we were in a large row with the desks at schoo lined up, so when I had my picture taken, it looked like the Great Hall XD
I dont know what I may do this year.
That's awesome 8D

Me and my friends did a Harry/Ron/Hermione thing one year.

I was Harry xD

That's awesome 8D

Me and my friends did a Harry/Ron/Hermione thing one year.

I was Harry xD
Oh crap, I wrote yesterday! X_X

I meant last year! X_X

Don't celebrate Halloween.

Its not very big here in Aus.

I wish I could celebrate it though :)

Frogrus or some sort of wierd random wild collaboration of awesome things like rainbow hair dye, glitter spray, and all sorts of awesome halloweenish things. 8D Maybe I could be a vampire or something.

I'm wearing the freakiest costume in the history of mankind. It has light-up eyes! I got a sythe (sp?) with it too!

I have always loved Halloween. I love to get as much candy as possible. I love Kit-Kats! Yummy! ^.^

Halloween is life, man. To anybody who hates Halloween...that's just trippy.

We're gonna throw the best Halloween party EVER this year. Last year it was a dud. But I will not allow it to be a dud once more! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

It was more like an evening tea with some cheap soda and pumpkins. D=

Me and 25 other people are going as the Gashlycrumb Tinies. They're basically 26 children (one for every letter of the alphabet) that died. It's from a book that was published in 1963.

A is for Amy who fell down the stairs.

B is for Basil assaulted by bears.

C is for Clara who wasted away.

D is for Desmond thrown out of a sleigh.

E is for Ernest who choked on a peach.

F is for Fanny sucked dry by a leech.

G is for George smothered under a rug.

H is for Hector done in by a thug.

I is for Ida who drowned in a lake.

J is for James who took lye by mistake.

K is for Kate who was struck with an axe.

L is for Leo who swallowed some tacks.

M is for Maud who was swept out to sea.

N is for Neville who died of ennui.

O is for Olive run through with an awl.

P is for Prue trampled flat in a brawl.

Q is for Quentin who sank on a mire.

R is for Rhoda consumed by a fire.

S is for Susan who perished of fits.

T is for Titus who flew into bits.

U is for Una who slipped down a drain.

V is for Victor squashed under a train.

W is for Winnie embedded in ice.

X is for Xerxes devoured by mice.

Y is for Yorick whose head was knocked in.

Z is for Zillah who drank too much gin.

I'm probably going as Leo who swallowed some tacks, or Victor squashed under a train. If I'm Leo I'd make an xray of my throat and draw tacks on it and if I'm Victor I'd just have train tracks running accross my costume.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this year my friends and I are throwing on whatever we find.

I know Sofie is being a German beer girl, but she's not sure what pants/skirt/jeans to wear.

Nicole's wearing a tutu with something.

I think I might go with a black and white color scheme....

I'm not sure yet.

Auatralia dosnt really do halloween but i go go any way (if mum will yet me) my freinds have gone out and got stuff even money cause they didnt have lollies

Oh, I'm being Misa Amane from Death Note! ^_^

She's a bit of an air head, I would go as Light, but he's a guy and I would prefer to stay a girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back