Where can I buy a Webkinz in Australia?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry - I really don't know!

I've lived in England all my life and have just moved to America and discovered Webkinz! I know that Webkinz aren't big at all in England, and no shops sell them, but of course they are huge in America! Some countries, I'm afraid, just don't do Webkinz. :eek: Australia is probably one of those countries. However there is a Webkinz E-store, would it be possibly to ship over to your country?

If not - there's always eBay! =D

xox

There are few ways for you to get a Webkinz in Australia.

1. You could locate "Mark Jones Designs." It's on 66 South Street, Rydalmere, 2116, NSW, Australia, and it's number is 61-02-9684-6909, and its fax is 61-02-9638-2159. They also have a site you could probably order one from if you can't take a trip there. Its

https://www.mjdesigns.com.au

That's the only retailer from Australia on the Store Locator list in the site.

2. You could purchase an online-only Webkinz from the Webkinz eStore. They offer the White Poodle, Tree Frog, Bulldog and Black and White Cat (VIRTUAL ONLY. NO PLUSH COMES WITH IT.) to international countries like Australia. (By international I mean other than the United States and Canada.) You just need a credit card to purchase from there. (By the way, its www.webkinzestore.com )

3. If there's no way you can purchase from Mark Jones Designs or the eStore, then try eBay or Amazon.

That's all I can think of for Australia.

There's a shop that sells heaps of them at my local shopping mall, actually. If you really can't find any, just go on Ebay. :)

I got some for my kids at a place called Jeremys Cards and Gifts in Westfield Marion, South Australia. I just found their website also at: www.jeremysstationery.com.au

hi! you can buy them at target stores in the toys section where all the stuffed animal's are i just bought 2 webkinz from target for $15.95

i bought a pink and white cat and a tiger

P:S i live in austalia 2!

hope i helped :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back