Meals vs. Snacks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

honehh

Reaction score
Just wondering... Is my Tama being stubborn if I try to feed it a meal and it won't eat it? Or does it just mean that I've already fed him too many today? ( :lol: ) It will eat snacks but not meals...At first I assumed it was just because you shouldn't feed lots of meals to your Tama since meals are bigger than snacks, but now I'm beginning to think he may just be acting stubborn. :lol:

And what's the average weight for a toddler? For the older Tama's I see around 30 lbs a lot, but I'm curious about the little ones...Mine weighs around 13lbs right now.

<3

Don't think of "Meal" and "Snack" in human terms, for Tamagotchis it's a completely different concept.

When your Tamagotchi has a heart missing on his "HUNGRY" meter then you should feed him a meal. A Tamagotchi will only eat a meal if he is hungry and a meal will not cause any damage except gaining the standard pound of weight. This pound really isn't a big thing because your Tamagotchi will poop this out in about a hour anyway.

Now about snacks: A Tamagotchi will ALWAYS eat a snack. Snacks will make your Tamagotchi gain a pound just as a meal does, and may cause your Tamagotchi to get a toothache. However, a snack will also fill one heart of "HAPPY" for your Tamagotchi. If you're not sure when to give your Tamagotchi a snack, follow this guide: If your Tamagotchi needs "HAPPY" hearts, first try a game of either Dance or Jump. If your Tamagotchi will play neither of them, THEN and ONLY THEN feed him a snack.

I'm not sure, but I believe a toddler's weight should be around ten. An adult's is 30. A way to tell this is by instructing your Tamagotchi to exercize. If he won't, that's because he can no longer lose any weight and it's at it's lowest weight point. A Tamagtchi will only exercise if it needs to lose weight.

Sorry, that's sort of scattered, hope I helped.

Ah, very helpful! Don't worry, I understood it all, I'll keep everything in mind now :p Dang, I think I was feeding my Tama a little too much :) :D Too many snacks at least, he got a tootheache earlier. Oops :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back