Tamagotchi COLOR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nazotchi8809

Reaction score
There are going to be new Tamagotchis that look sorta like v1/v2s. They're going to have colored pixels besides black and white. I consider it a "Tamagotchi v6". See for yourself! B)

*Releases in Japan on November 22

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks more like the V7. o_O

And I'm wondering, if you want a certain Tama, do you have to buy the silver one or pink or something?

Does that say 5040 yen? :) ;

It looks more like the V7. o_OAnd I'm wondering, if you want a certain Tama, do you have to buy the silver one or pink or something?

Does that say 5040 yen? ;) ;
If it was 5,040 Yen, it would have the Yen sign. Which has 2 lines on the Y. Sorry if I sound mean. Because I'm not trying to sound sassy or mean

I saw some on Ebay. But there were so many bids, that it was over $80. I don't think I would pay that much. No matter how much I'd want it

If it was 5,040 Yen, it would have the Yen  sign. Which has 2 lines on the Y. Sorry if I sound mean. Because I'm not trying to sound sassy or mean
The price "5040" is yen. Its just that instead of using the symbol for yen, they've printed the word.

The Japanese Kanji character for the word "Yen" appears immediately after the "5040" on that page.

The symbol for Yen that you're talking about is equivalent to the "$" symbol for dollars.

If anyone is confused, think about it like this:

The cost is 50 dollars.

The cost is $50.

Anyway, this topic shouldn't be in "Tamagotchi Warnings" and since we have several about this subject in Comments and Rumors, I'll close this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back