Photo
- - - - -

October 2008 Contest

• Please log in to reply

binary

• binary user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:10 PM ( #1 )

The TamaTalk contest for October 2008 will be a drawing contest.

This month's theme is: non-Tamagotchi characters colored or dressed up as Tamagotchi characters. (Click here and here to see examples.)

Contest deadline for entries is: October 27, 2008

The contest winner will be announced: November 1, 2008

Rules:
[1] Entries must be 100% user-created. (Yes, for the examples provided I cheated by re-coloring images I got from the internet, but I'm not eligible to win a prize.)
[2] Entries must be new art work that was created specifically for this contest.
[3] Entries must conform to this month's theme. The usual TamaTalk rules about inappropriate content also apply.
[4] Entries must be no larger than 400 x 400 pixels.
[5] Members can submit more than one entry, but please remember, we're judging on quality, not quantity.
[6] Entries must be submitted by the deadline. The time zone used for contests will be USA Central Time Zone.

Who is eligible to enter: All TamaTalk members. (TamaTalk staff can also enter, but are ineligible to win.)

Judges: TamaTalk staff.

Prize: There will be a prize for first place only. The member submitting the winning entry will win a Tamagotchi Connection V2. (Click here to see it.)

How to submit your entry: click here to upload your entries to the TamaTalk Photo Album.

Click here to see the entries submitted so far.

Replies

Views

Started

01 Oct 2008