Fave Pixel Chix?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's difficult, because I have at least two of each type (usually more) and I love them all! <_< But if I had to pick one, it would be the Babysitting one, because I also love to babysit and so I can empathise with my Pixel Chix girl and find the baby very adorable!

~bratztroxg

It's difficult, because I have at least two of each type (usually more) and I love them all! :angry: But if I had to pick one, it would be the Babysitting one, because I also love to babysit and so I can empathise with my Pixel Chix girl and find the baby very adorable!
~bratztroxg
thats so cool!! :D

i want the babysitter sooo badly~!

i hope that the babysitter will come out in the netherlands in this months soooo badly :(

Fingers crossed! Could you buy one off ebay?-bratztroxg
Lol, yes i already was thinking about that. But im not sure, cuz it speaks then English.. Ok yes i can understand it a bid i think, but my parents dont let me buy it.. i dont know why.... yes..ok maybe because i buy everytime alot of stuff..

What shall i do! :( waah im so sad... i want new Pixel Chix... NOW! :D

Lol, yes i already was thinking about that. But im not sure, cuz it speaks then English.. Ok yes i can understand it a bid i think, but my parents dont let me buy it.. i dont know why.... yes..ok maybe because i buy everytime alot of stuff..
What shall i do! :D waah im so sad... i want new Pixel Chix... NOW! :D
Oh..so you can write/read English, but aren't that good with speaking it? :)

I can understand why you would be sad. I buy new Pixel Chix all the time!

Is there some kind of Netherlands alternative to ebay?

-bratztroxg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back