YOU MAY NEVER WANT TO EAT SWISS CHEESE AGAIN

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupatchithelover

Reaction score
The title explains the first part.

Second:

THEY USE WORMS TO MAKE THE HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!

*shivers*

SWISS CHEESE IS

EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sheesh, exclamation point overload-much?

Anyway, I knew those holes were there for a reason.

Air holes for the strange things that live in the swiss cheese!

That isnt true

the holes are made by air bubbles, arent they? If they were made by worms they would be tiny, and go all the way through the cheese. If you look at a block of swiss cheese you'll see that the holes dont go all the way through.

LOL nice one! :mimitchi:

*checks date to make sure it is not April 1st*

Don't be daft! They don't use worms!

They use different types of bacteria (same as lots of other types of cheese).

A little research is always useful if you want to know the truth:

Wikipedia - Swiss Cheese - unless you have another source (to which you can link us) that describes how these worms wander through the Swiss Chesse whilst it is maturing...? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I knew it! Jk that's kind of silly I always loved cheese. ;3

I love melted swiss cheese on a turkey sandwich... yumm... -drools-

With ranch dressing!!~ 8DD

Yeah, I've liked swiss cheese before this.

I don't think how the food is processed should necissarily change my opinion on it.

And even if worms created the holes found in swiss cheese,

The cheese would be cleaned and pasturized.

Companies don't go around looking for legal trouble. Dx

Wikipedia lies. It says on it the Christopher Columbus is married to Brittnay Spears and they had 8 kids. XD

Cinderpelt is right most compinaies wouldn't go around looking for legal trouble.Except for China, they sure are cheapskates they have done so many things to save money in factoring by not cleaning the products and stuff like that. Over 12,000 kids in China got sick from drinking milk that was not cleaned right because the company wanted to save money.

These things make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except for China, they sure are cheapskates they have done so many things to save money in factoring by not cleaning the products and stuff like that. Over 12,000 kids in China got sick from drinking milk that was not cleaned right because the company wanted to save money.
Are you oblivious? o.o

We don't pay them enough for the work they do, so they can't afford things.

Wikipedia lies. It says on it the Christopher Columbus is married to Brittnay Spears and they had 8 kids. XD
Cinderpelt is right most compinaies wouldn't go around looking for legal trouble.Except for China, they sure are cheapskates they have done so many things to save money in factoring by not cleaning the products and stuff like that. Over 12,000 kids in China got sick from drinking milk that was not cleaned right because the company wanted to save money.

Kay well unless you can come up with another source of media that supports your statement, I think you might be incorrect on this one, whether you like it or not. At least TM had the decency to link us to something that explained it.

Link plxkthx.

I guess the chemicals in it create air bubbles since cheese is a fungus I guess something in it makes it create air bubbles thus creating the little holes and swiss cheese is yummy :3.

People edit Wiki. That's the problem.

Worms do not make the holes in swiss cheese. The Worms and Swiss cheese reminds me something from a Tex Avery Cartoon.

This just sounds to good to be true, sorry.

EDIT:

I Googled this and I really didn't find much, but I didn't start this topic.

-My results...

I don't like swiss cheese.... :furawatchi:

Too bad they don't use drills to make the holes. D:

-Temari Nara~♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back