tama adventures(the un-popular tama) pt.3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagotchi rules

Reaction score
last time on tama adventures, Andy had gotten a huge head from studying too hard.

and the only thing to cure him was an earth shot.

As Andy and Lily got too the tamagotchi air-port Andy was thinking about those big earth shots.

Lily tried to get him to rest a little bit but Andy was too scared. He remembered getting an

earth shot before it hurt him badly. 2 HOURS LATER....... the 2 tamas landed infront of an earth hospital. They rushed inside when they got inside Lily saw a doctor ''hey doc this tama needs

HELP!!!!!!!''lily screamed the docter had heard Lily scream as he the doc walked over he said,

''WHATS WRONG?'' lily said, ''you see i was teaching Andy some school stuff and I made him

study sooo hard.'' ''oh I see'',said the doc. ''WE BETTER GET HIM TO A ROOM!!!!!!'' said the doc.

when Andy got in a room Lily was waiting in the waiting room thinking about what she done.

Andy was soo scared when the Doc. got out that loong needle. ''ok Andy this will only hurt a bit''

''NOOO!'',screamed Andy. ''i got something that will help you forget the shot ok Andy.''

the doc handed him a cd-player too listen too. ''this will keep your mind off the shot''.

As andy listened to the music while the Doc. put several shots in Andy's head. it was ove before he knew it. 3 HOURS LATER.......... Andy and Lily had gotten home at a goood time, school was almost started. before they left Andy and Lily talked. ''look Andy i'm so sorry, it'll never happen again''. ''it's ok'' said Andy. ''Is it ok if i tell you a seceret Lily''. ''sure'',said LIly.

''um ok Lily ever since we were in pre-k i um had a crush on you'' ''you know what Andy''.

so did I.'' when they got too school Andy made all A+++ on his grades now. Lily was soo happy for him! Andy even got too be the most popular tama in school. After school, Andy and Lily would walk home together everyday. 1 YEAR LATER.......... Andy and Lily get married and they even got children. -------THE END

Back