Luke Benward

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Wildheart~

Reaction score
Not sure if you've heard of Luke Benward, but I esh loving him!

He acts, but he also sings with his dad. He's only performed three songs that I know about:

Everyday Hero (just released): It's so sweet. I love it because I think he wrote it for someone who really just... was a nice person to him. Supportive and I just love it.

Let Your Love Out: I love it, I'm pretty sure it's about him not seeing enough love going around the world. It's so great, and it's got a very bouncy beat ^_^

Get Up: I think this might be my favorite. Either that or Everyday Hero. This one is about him wanting to help the homeless people in the world. That's what he's been dreaming about since he was 3 in TN, where he lives. This is probably my favorite part:

Everybody's got a story, everybody matters

Get up, get up, get up

We can make a difference

Hear me when I say

Get up, get up, get up

We can make it better

So come on the way

It takes you, it takes me

To make somebody's world a brighter place to be

Right now

His music is inspirational. It's some of the rare music that isn't about heartbreaks, or love or whatever. It makes me want to change all the songs that I've written. I want my music to be like his. About wanting to change the world, or recognizing someone who has truly helped me.

What do you think of Luke? If you don't know him or haven't heard his music, just PM me and I'll send you the link of his music page on his website.

Peace Around THe World For Generations,

~Wildheart~

PS He's a 13 year old boy in 7th grade.

Latest posts

Back