My Tama Diary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama-tama-nat

Reaction score
Hi this is my V5 log and my tamas are hatching as I am typing. Yay! They have sucessfully hatched out of their eggs! Now I will feed and play with them..............oh yes! The family name is Candy.......I like to play the tea time game.

By the way..I shall give them names of their own now. Lets see..the first one to be born,

Omututchi, his name is Kevin. The second one, Futabatchi, is a girl. Her name will be Veronica. The last one, Mimifuwatchi, is another boy(oh my gosh! TWO boys!?) his name will be Isaac. Ok, the three of them look very happy now-oh no! They became sick! Oh well, a dose of medicine should do the trick very nicely. Yes! They are better! Now I caught them onto their duckie potty! (Veronica went, I could see Kevin and Isaac looking at her while she went on potty ;) ) Oh well, after that they got hungry again. I fed them with one loaf of bread. Well, that's all bye now.

:chohimetchi:Tama-tama-nat :blink:

P.s. No posts please, just email me PMs and I will show them to you when I learn how to quote messages. Thanks! The Candy family thanks you too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back