The sims

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah8

Reaction score
Okay I am really into my new game sims2.How do you like it?And how are your sims gettin on?Please post in.To say how they are

Your Sarah8 friend

Yesterday:

This is Dinas diary:

Thursday

I really love Mortimor.Shall I propose or not?

Tuesday:

Hooray!!!!I did!!!!He said yes.Later on,we got married.He was rich and brought his money and Caassandra and Alex with him.

Later on

Cassandra works.Why should she?And what brings her mood down?

Mortimors diary:

Thursday

I know Dinas crushing me.And it would be okay if we married.But she is so shy!!!!

Tuesday:

Yay!Dina proposed.I screamed yesyesyes!aND i Am going with Cassy and Alex!

Later:

Poor cASSY.had better miss work.She is all moody.

Cassandra:

Tuesday

I know some thing is wrong with Mortimor.But strangely he won't say.Help!!!

Thursday

Well a surprise!Mortimor phoned.

Mortimor:Cassy please

Alex:Cay,sorry

Cassy:Hello?

Mortimor:Cassy is it ok if I marry Dina?

Cassy:Dinas nice.Yeah......

Mortimor:Yay!!!!

Later:Sadly I am ill.Work virus.....I think.

Alex

Tue

Mortimor has been acting funny.Like a weirdo.Haha!!!

Thurs:

No joke.Mortimor is getting married!To Dina!!!

Later:

Mother is ill.Moody.Sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
The yellow family:

Yellow

Stage:Teen

Looks like:All yellow!

Yollow

Stage:Teen

Eye

Stage:Adult

Mean

Stage:Adult

I love The Sims 2, and so does my aunt. We usually sit on her porch, using one of her two computers, Simming together, complaining some about EAxis, explaining cheats we found and funny glitches to each other, and eating candy. It's fun. And the closest thing to a hobby I'll ever find. xDD

Right now I decided to take it upon myself to house the Newsons in Belladonna Cove. God help me.

EDIT:

Has anyone else brought back the vampires from The House of Fallen Leaves in Downtown? I want to try it, but since it's not actually MY game, and I don't have unlimited access, I haven't yet. P:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daddy likes it not as much as me!!!

Anyway there was a fire.Alex got out the way and had a bath.Don't think he realized how serius it was.Everyone else screamed.It was okay though.

XD

So, my little simmie, Kaylee iforgetherlastname married Armand DeBatou [sp?], and if there is one Top-Quack in Sims, it is Armand DeBatou. XDD He runs or skips everywhere, can't dance, wants to be BFF with a sim I deleted already. his daughter is in college and he wants her to be an overachiever, he smustles in the hall in front of the door, and when I had them try for a baby, they tried.

FOUR TIMES.

wtf. I only told them ONCE.

[god help me if it's twins. I didn't give him super fertility, but you never know...]

I love the game but let me tell you one thing: DO NOT USE THE BOOLPROP TESTING CHEATS ENABLED TRUE CHEAT! IT SCREWS UP YOUR GAME COMPLETLEY! I did, and in one day my game was RUINED!

I LOVE this game! I saw an ad about Sims2 Life Stories and it looks like you can make a TV show out of that!!

I only have University and Petz =(

The boolprops are awesome! I've never had a problem with them.

Well,my sim Kiss made a baby and had it.Called cute

Heh, I just sent my little Death Eater Max Lupin off to college. He turned out to be gay, which is fine with me. Adoptegacies are fun.

Yup!!

Bob

Stage- Adult

Gender-Boy

Jimbob

Stage- Teen

Gender-Boy

Peach

Stage- Teen

Gender-Girl

Yup the mum died in a fire because the Bob didnt call the fire brigade > :D .

She can't cook I guess..

I have Uni and Pets. At the moment I'm concentrating on my BEST SIM EVER Abby Appleyard. She's at Uni, has 2 best friends, one is her boyfriend, has an enemy (which is good for her popularity asperation), is studying drama, wants to be a hall of famer... and is a red head. YEAH!

My cousin had a 10 genoration family :p but then her game crashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back