Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:41 PM
And Heartbeat by Sharon Creech. I never really got the point of it. It was pointless. xD
I didn't like Walk two moons by Sharon Creech either
I liked Twilight. Now everyone talks about it. It gets annoying how everyone is reading it because It's popular. I didn't really Love Twilight. Bella was a sucky character, and just made it all boring D: -stopsbeforethiscomesintoatwilightpost-
Posted 30 May 2009 - 10:48 PM
Here comes the Twilight haters.
Anyway I have yet to read a truly awful book.
I only pick up books that look good and tend to be good.
Unless you count my grandfathers END OF THE WORLD Books.
But then again I don't really read them. I look at them for a few pages laugh then put them away.
Posted 30 May 2009 - 11:37 PM
Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:25 AM
Some sort of Christain book I had to read for school.
Oh. My. Gosh. I cried. Twice. Just... pouring...
Posted 31 May 2009 - 08:25 AM
I imagined Max like Moonstone from Hack:Sign series. .____. I HATED the stupid footnotes. (I finished it in like 2 school periods. xDD)
Getting Near to Baby.
In THE MIDDLE of the story, it tells you how 'Baby' died. -.- In the BEGINNING, they told about the funeral. o.o'
The fighting ground.
I THINK the book was showing an apple and how quick life is. ._.
Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:06 AM
the drawings are very poorly drawn.
Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:51 PM
Ohhhh, I have a shirt with your avatar's picture on it! ^^;
If i really didnt like a book, i wouldnt continue reading it.
But anyway, i dont really like the ''Go Girl'' series. Im not sure why, i really didnt like it.
I hate Sounder. Absolutely HATED it. I could only read half of it, and then I read the end. :| BORING. >
Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:00 PM
It was written horribly.
Following that is New Moon by Stephanie Meyer, of course.
And The Giver by Lois Lowry because it was frustrating and too many things went unexplained. Nothing simply is.
Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:09 PM
O.o; You're just joking.... right?!?!
Oh, and I am an official in-between on Twilight. And team of Japanese scientists are studying me as I type this.
Oh, and; ANOTHER book I didn't like was Twilight. It was nice for a while, but then.... after the fangirls in my class started being CRAZY Twilight, I started hating it. > The ONLY character I like is Jacob. Now; HE'S cool. ;3 ;D
Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:42 PM
- Like everyone else has said, Bella and Edward.
- Bella is VERY boring. All she ever talks about is Edward being a vampire , Edward's Beauty, Edward Edward EDWARD. It gets old. And what was with her in New Moon? He left her, and she went all depressed and didn't want to have a life anymore. That is so stupid.
- Edward seems like a stalker if you ask me. Everyone who is obsessed with this book say's he's sweet, but I just think he is creepy. He sneaks into her room and watch's her sleep..? Kinda weird... And I agree, he is VERY controlling.
- Everyone AUTOMATICLY loved Bella. For no reason at all! Just because she was new. That was very fake.
- The movie killed it even more for me. The movie made me mad because it skipped too much and the acting was HORRIBLE. You would think a book like Twilight would have WAY better actors when being made into a movie. And In the book, it said Edwad was amazing. What happened to that in the movie!?!? Robert Pattison looks very dirty and just ugly to me.
Wow, the way I went on makes it seem like I hate Twilight, but I really don't. I love Jacob ♥
Back on topic. The worst book I've ever read that I can think of is 'The Book Theif by Markus Zusak.' I was assigned to read that for school, and it has like, 500- something pages. It drags on and is very depressing.
Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:24 PM
Posted 21 June 2009 - 09:03 AM
And what was with her in New Moon? He left her, and she went all depressed and didn't want to have a life anymore. That is so stupid.
Yeah, I know! XD She was, like.... better off DEAD.
Robert Pattison looks very dirty and just ugly to me.
He IS so ugly. And worst of all, my friend thinks that he's HOT!!!!
I love Jacob ♥
And I love Jacob, too. ♥
Edited by mimitchi&hanatchilover, 21 June 2009 - 09:06 AM.
Posted 21 June 2009 - 04:24 PM
Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:57 PM
Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:22 AM
The plot of Holes the film didn't follow the book at all, that's true.
One of the worst books I ever read was 'How to be Popular'. Hated it. Predictable ending. Overused storyline. Stereotypical blonde enemy (I know plenty of blondes who are nice people). Mousy girl, not popular, magically becomes popular, kisses most popular boy at school, becomes friends with her enemy, decides she hates being popular, loses friends, ends up going out with her best friend (who is a boy). No ending, just suddenly stops.
That's it, I think.