Animal Crossing: Population: Growing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
This is NOT a duplicate. Animal Crossing: P: G! is an entirely different game. It came out for the gamecube in 2001, 7 years ago.

I had it over a year ago, but my brother sold it, plus all the games to it, for drugs. -.- And reccentally, he sold my PS2, the old bulky one which I've had for like, 8 or 9 years, along with all my games, for drugs. I am SOO lucky I saw the good deal on a used bulky PS2 at GameStop!

Anyways, I started it last night. I MISSED THIS GAME SO MUCH! I might have missed the beloved and long waited for Fall Sports Fair, but Halloween is close and I can't wait to go trick-or-treating and get special furniture from Jack! I've already started stocking up on candy!

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS EVE! When Jingle comes to visit my town!

OH I FORGOT ABOUT THANKSGIVING!

Best of all, the new Animal Crossing thats coming out in less than a month, has all the REAL holidays coming back! Halloween! Thanksgiving! Christmas! Spring Sports Fair! Fall Sports Fair! And much more!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

Anyways, this is about Animal Crossing: Population: Growing!

Do you have it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Creepy. I played it today and then there's a topic on here. lol

I love animal crossing. I finished paying off my debt completely on my second account today. (But I borrowed like...more than a quarter of what I had left to pay from my first account. xP)

I can't wait for City Folk to come out. :D

I can't wait either! I'm already in the Christmas mood after watching the PG (Population Growing) event for Christmas, where Jingle comes to the town. I can't wait for Halloween in the game! Especially the Harvest Festival!

I'm going to ask my dad for CT a little earlyu so I don't miss the Christmas event.

I have it. It's fun.

Who's Jingle?

I know who Jack is.... Doesn't he give you candy???

I have it. It's fun.
Who's Jingle?

I know who Jack is.... Doesn't he give you candy???
Jingle is the Christmas reindeer who visits your town on Christmas eve from 8pm to 1am.

And no, you give candy to Jack and he gives you furniture.

one of my favorite games of all time, and vastly superior to ACWW in my opinion. catching coelacanths, the fourth of july festival, that slimy Red fellow who sold overpriced furniture, attempting to get all of of jingle's offerings...

what a game.

I have it and its way better than the one for Nintendo DS

except for it has no Wi-fi.

I only found Jack twice last night. And all I got was 2 Spooky Lamps! No I will NOT time travel and go back and get them. I already sold all my candy to nok. I bought like 25 peices =(

Next is the Harvest Festival!

Wait, I'm confused. The animal crossing I have now is like 3 years old and Jingle and Jack are in that too. I didn't know there was a new animal crossing coming out in november. What will be new?

I can't find this gsme anywhere! I've looked on eBay and everywhere else and the only game I found was Welcome to Animal Crossing... :huh: :huh:

Hmmm, if it's sold used somewhere I might buy it cheap..
They sell used copies at gamestop or just about any gamestore. I bought mine at gamestop for $20.

I reset my town. I desperately wanted a 3 tier town, and I only had that town for a couple weeks anyways. After a while of resetting over and over, I finally got a 3 tier town! And I'll never ever reset again! ^^

Well the nexst big event is coming soon! Harvest Festival! Yaay! The... OMG CHRISTMAS!! Then... OMG NEW YEARS! ^^

I have that game. I rarely play it anymore. I had AC:WW then found out about the original AC:pG and I wanted it. Now, generally, I want AC:CF XD

I love that game.

I rented the new AC for DS...It's no different.

Anyways, you know that final house upgrade? [The one when you debt is like... 700K+]

I was talking to Peanut[This pink squirrel] and this is how the convo went....

P:Your paying off your debt,right?

Me:Of Course!

P:Good!

Then she told me something like if I pay off my debt, something will be infront of the train station.... Is this true? [You need the two story upgrade]

I love that game.
I rented the new AC for DS...It's no different.

Anyways, you know that final house upgrade? [The one when you debt is like... 700K+]

I was talking to Peanut[This pink squirrel] and this is how the convo went....

P:Your paying off your debt,right?

Me:Of Course!

P:Good!

Then she told me something like if I pay off my debt, something will be infront of the train station.... Is this true? [You need the two story upgrade]
There is no new AC for DS. The DS AC came out in 05.

Don't you mean for the Wii? I own that game and it's much different than WW. Did you play during the harvest festival? It's lots of fun! ^^

Plus the city rocks! ^^

EDIT:

Forgot to anwser your question! >.<

What happens is that a stature of you gets placed in front of the station. I'm not paying the last debt. I'd rather save my money, unless I have soo much then I'll pay. But the statue isn't a big deal for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I completed the harvest set! It was easy finding him! I talked to villagers until they told me he was in (acre number) or (acre letter). My house looks nice! In fact today I got 89,000 points from HRA and they gave me a model of my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back