Posted 18 October 2008 - 09:29 AM
Sure thing Binary!
The one I have is in English, so I'm expecting that it will reach North America and worldwide soon.
The story of this one is that the Tamagotchis are busy preparing for the Tama and Earth Expo. One day, a Tamagotchi went to Earth on errands for collecting the materials of the American pavilion, but due to a collision, the UFO carrying the Tamagotchi was destroyed. To finish the errands, he will need assistance from the Tamagotchis in America, collecting the UFO parts along the way.
- There are two modes, City and Journey.
- City Mode - This can only be accessible when all conditions are met. This happens when you've reached a city (distance is 0). You can shop for food or vehicles here, buy fuel or repair items.
- Journey Mode - see Travel Section
The buttons on the front behave exactly like most Tamagotchis, A - Select, B - Execute, C - Cancel.
- The more you walk, the more points you earn, the more items, food and vehicles you can buy.
- You can speed up the walking process by obtaining vehicles like the car or the skateboard.
- Your tamagotchi can travel in 25 cities of America and Canada like Boston, New York, Montreal and Toronto. When your Tamagotchi reaches a city, the tourist attractions found in the city will be displayed.
- The Map is divided into 4 sections. The city which your Tamagotchi starts in is random.
- There are also Items to be collected like souvenirs and UFO parts.
- During the trip, you can pass by shops like food shop and petrol station.
There are three characters available to choose, Mametchi, Memetchi and Kuchipatchi.
- There are 4 games available --- Jumping Rope, Timer, Treadmill and Fishing.
- There are 6 jobs available. 4 are available during the journey (Corn field, fruit farm, dairy farming, dig out fossils). The other 2 are available in the city (Clean the window, Wash the car). The jobs in the journey mode can only be accessed when a person asks you for help when walking in the street.
- It has a battery saving feature like the Pokemon Pikachu. The screen blanks out after a while.
- Instead of the clock, when you press the B button without selecting anything, it shows you the number of steps taken, the distance to the next city and the fuel gauge (for your vehicles).