Ugh.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hee hee i got the American buffalo!

The last one in the WHOLE store!

And i got 2 trading card packs also!

Sad... i didnt see the Deer...

OH NO THE COLLIES GONE TOO!

Why us? ^_^

Hee hee i got the American buffalo!
The last one in the WHOLE store!

And i got 2 trading card packs also!

Sad... i didnt see the Deer...

OH NO THE COLLIES GONE TOO!

Why us? :D
the collie is gone? as in retired? or sold out? cuz i have a collie. ^_^

I recommend:

~Duck

~White Terrier

~Reindeer

~Deer

I'd go for either the duck or reindeer, myself! The reindeer is seasonal (Christmas) but then again, the deer is going to be retired soon. So either one would be great. The Duck is also a Seasonal, for either Easter or Spring, but I don't think the White Terrier is going to be retired soon + it's not seasonal or POTM or anything. Hey, maybe you should get the next POTM? Does anyone know which Webbie it's going to be??? Because that would be a neat idea, or you could go for something kinda wacky but very cool like the new Webkinz snowman! That one sounds hilarious! I think it's a seasonal. But I don't think you should get a Halloween webbie (black cat/bat) because it's almost the end of October and the Halloween season is nearly over. Hope this helps!!

~bratztroxg

IK!!!!!!!! Im very happy. She is a cutie pie honey bunched of oats. Sorry i love to say that.

:) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

IK!!!!!!!! Im very happy. She is a cutie pie honey bunched of oats. Sorry i love to say that. :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D
:) Lol cute!!

-my mum says i can't get anymore Webkinz because i already have 2 so after this years my Webbiez account is gone-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back