Tamagotchi V5.5 in Australia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Mametchi !!!

Reaction score
Yesterday, as I was watching my shows on 9 HD, there was an advertisment for the Tamagotchi V5.5 (No. It wasn't V5 Celebrity.) Apparently, they are avaliable at KMart.

I don't have one yet so I don't know much about it!

Yes the V5.5 (which is the same as the USA V5 Celebrity) is available in Australia right now. There are two options: without or with a lanyard. (Of course the ones with a lanyard are more expensive.) I'm not sure how many different shell designs there are, but I've heard someone say there are 4.

Yes the V5.5 (which is the same as the USA V5 Celebrity) is available in Australia right now. There are two options: without or with a lanyard. (Of course the ones with a lanyard are more expensive.) I'm not sure how many different shell designs there are, but I've heard someone say there are 4.
There are four designs avaliable which are all on the packet including the names.

I have one. I have the pink one with gold crowns on it. I posted the pictures up on Tama-Zone if anyone wants to see all the 4 designs. I haven't started mine up yet, as im waiting for my camera so I can take LOTS of pictures. Then I'll log it for all to see :)

I have one. I have the pink one with gold crowns on it. I posted the pictures up on Tama-Zone if anyone wants to see all the 4 designs. I haven't started mine up yet, as im waiting for my camera so I can take LOTS of pictures. Then I'll log it for all to see :huh:
Isnt it PURPLE? Well thats what I got anyways.... I live in in Australia, and I got a v.5.5 thats purple with gold crowns all over it

I have one aswell. I have Hollywood Walk and a blue lanyard

I bought the Hollywood Palms and the Blue lanyard from Kmart in New Zealand! :furawatchi:

Hey i need help i need a growth chart for tamagotchi version 5.5 not the celebrity tama the Tama V5.5 and i also would like to know what is the tamatown for it i cant find it anywhere please help as soon as possible please. (my tamagotchi V5.5 is purple with gold crowns on it).

whats a lanyard?
A lanyard is something that is like a decorated "rope" with a hook on the end that can carry Tamagotchis around. You wear it on your neck.

Also, in the future, to do links like that, you can do 2 things:

Code:
[url]https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=5&t=150320[/url]
to make this happen:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=P...02&f=5&t=150320

Code:
[url=https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Post&CODE=02&f=5&t=150320]la dee dah[/url]
to make this happen:

la dee dah

But why would you want to link to that anyway? That's spam, if you're just testing something, do it in your signature, and then change it back once you've "tested something".

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back