Piewcings...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christinbe

Reaction score
I only have one in each ear, but I want to get two more, one in each ear. Not in the upper part, but in the mushy stuff at the very bottom lol. For those of you who have gotten more piercings, does it hurt very much, are there risks, and most of all, HOW CAN I CONVINCE MY MOM?! Lol!!

I only have my ears done.

My mum won't let me have more piercings on my ears until I'm 14, and you should respect your mom's decision. She made it for a reason.

2, one in each of my ears. I wanna get one in the upper part of my ear, we'll see what mom says.

I love piercing topics X3

As of now I have 31 piercings. 10 up each ear, rooks, tragus's, belly button, nose, tongue, snakebites, and two that wont be mentioned here.

In the lobes(what you want done), the pain is very minimal, but keep in mind that there WILL be some, as with any body modification.

With any piercing there are always risks. Infection, allergic reaction, growing out, things like that.

Infections are easy to avert so long as you clean your earring, but not excessively. 2-3 times a day is usually good, or any time something like a chemical or dirt comes in contact with them.

The reason I say not excessively is because if you clean them too often, you can get rid of the good bacteria that helps the piercing heal right.

Make sure you get them pierced with a metal you're not allergic to. For instance, the kind you have in your bottom *lower holes. Allergic reactions in piercings are NOT fun. Trust me on that one, lol.

Growing out isn't common for lobes, but it can happen. Mostly if you have an allergic reaction to the metal. Growing out is mostly a risk for surface piercings(belly button, nape, sternum, etc.).

As for convincing your mom, if you already have them done once and have taken good care of them, I don't think this should be too much of a problem. Unless she's already said no, which case I personally believe you should respect her decision.

Let her know that you'll take perfect care of them to avoid any of the risks mentioned above. That's the only thing I can really think of.

Ear piercings were easy for me to get away with because my mom has 3 in each ear. So I could always use the, 'you're a hypocrite' excuse.

It just depends on what your mom prefers. If she says yes, go for it. If she says no, just let it be.

*As pointed out, bottom could have been taken in a different way XD Therefore, it's been changed!

Thanks TM! Quote it X3

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, but I've been scared of this kinda thing my whole life.

And I'm worried I might chicken out if I go have it done. x3

I've got one in each ear, and would like each ear done again, but I have to wait 'till I'm 14.

I wouldn't mind my belly done either! But I'm scared it will hurt alot... people I know who have it done said it does.

Does anyone have their belly pierced here??

:mametchi:

Also, SweetKandi, which piercing hurt the most?

--Gemma-x

Last edited by a moderator:
My mother had my ears pierced when I was a week or two old (With pretty little Ruby earrings). When I turned 18 I decided to stretch the holes in my ears.. Got them to 5/8" :) Then over the years I got an Industrial put in my ear, a nose ring and a lip ring. Had to take them all out when I got a new job.. I miss them :) Right now I only have the one hole in each ear.

People like different things :) Some people like tattoos, some people like piercings, some people like to dye their hair.

If it was more socially acceptable, I would have many many piercings :)

I used to have my ears pierced, but they got done crappily, and I accidentally wore some crappy earrings, so they got infected and I had to let them seal. When I'm old enough, I want to get my lip or nose pierced. idunno. Maybe not my lip, because of that whole eating factor. xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back