Tamagotchi Plus Color

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is is possible to buy the tamagotchi color plus if you reside in the usa. This is assuming that the date of purchase would be shortly after november 22, 2008.

;) :huh: :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
If your statement is intended to be a question, then the answer is "yes". There are some companies, such as www.yesasia.com which will sell you Japanese goods over the internet, and shipped them to you.

It's possible to buy them online, but if you're saying in shops, the answer is no. It's meant to be a Japan exclusive. The rest of the world's getting a V6 Music Star. =]

I am very excited about the Tamagotchi Plus Color (TMGC+C)! I will be ordering mine online sometime before the month is out, and I sincerely hope that anyone who wants one will be able to get one soon!

Just so everyone know, I plan on blogging about my Tamagotchi + Color once I get it, with color pictures. I will post the link to my blog as the time comes near.

stay cute!

ps as far a I have found, YesAsia.com is the best place to buy a color Tama as well

[SIZE=14pt]my friend mieko is from japan and she has a tamagotchi plus but its not in color, i wish i could ask her which version it is but she moved to holland last year :( [/SIZE]

i just ordered the black one on ebay!

they have a lot of them on there. but they are kind of pricey.

I definitely want one, but I think I'll hold off on getting one.. maybe the prices will go down sometime.. :/

I got mine on ebay. I think it was well worth the money spent. I was just totally shocked about how bright the screen is. I started mine today on Christmas and on the screen it has a little christmas tree! And while my baby Tama is sleeping in her bed I can see snow flakes falling outside her bedroom window. I hope they decide to release these in other countries!!! (So everyone can pick them up in your local store without buying online!) Good luck to you finding one. There is a very reputable seller on ebay...named Jason if your mom wanted to check it out ...I could give you the details ...a lot of people on this website have bought his Tamas...he sells old Tamas and new Tamas brand new and extremely fast shipping...I live in PA(USA) and he is in Tokyo and I got it in 4 days!!

I just ordered mine from YesAsia, which I believe is the best place to buy them.

i bought the black and silver 1. but the japanese is hard to understand.

If you are having trouble to understand the Japanease there are plenty of sources online and possibly here on TT that translate the menus. That way you will know what your doing.

:.Chloe

Hello everyone,

Just want to let everyone know that we have the Tamagotchi Plus Color available in the Philippines for PHP 3499.75 or around $75.84.

Here are my new pets:

https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7952/tamacolorfrontyk7.jpg

So probably, they're not entirely Japan-exclusive when it comes to distribution. But these pets are in Japanese.

Hello everyone,
Just want to let everyone know that we have the Tamagotchi Plus Color available in the Philippines for PHP 3499.75 or around $75.84.

Here are my new pets:

https://img76.imageshack.us/img76/7952/tamacolorfrontyk7.jpg

So probably, they're not entirely Japan-exclusive when it comes to distribution.  But these pets are in Japanese.
:angry:

So they're not exclusive to Japan?!

Aah, but what you're saying is that everything's in Japanese?

Hm... Does this mean there's a chance that the TMGC+C might be available elsewhere, too?

:angry: So they're not exclusive to Japan?!

Aah, but what you're saying is that everything's in Japanese?

Hm... Does this mean there's a chance that the TMGC+C might be available elsewhere, too?
That's what I can assume, seeing as I was able to buy two TMGC+C's here at our local toy store.

Or maybe were just lucky again here in the country, just like what we had when we seemingly got the Tamawalkies first.

That's what I can assume, seeing as I was able to buy two TMGC+C's here at our local toy store.
Or maybe were just lucky again here in the country, just like what we had when we seemingly got the Tamawalkies first.
Ooh, okay. ^^

But on your TMGC+C, is everything written in Japanese?

That's correct if you don't count the "Digital friends of the world", "Bandai 2008 Made in China" and the sticker of Caution that contains an English translation texts.

Bandai Japan's website is at the back of the box so it is the Japanese version. The manual is also in Japanese.

I believe it's exactly like those in Yesasia, except that we here in the Philippines don't need to import/buy one from them. So far though, we only have the blue and pink colors

That's correct if you don't count the "Digital friends of the world", "Bandai 2008 Made in China" and the sticker of Caution that contains an English translation texts.
Bandai Japan's website is at the back of the box so it is the Japanese version. The manual is also in Japanese.

I believe it's exactly like those in Yesasia, except that we here in the Philippines don't need to import/buy one from them. So far though, we only have the blue and pink colors
Aah, I see.

Thanks. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back