Real Caretaker Comfy Cabin Weblog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimitchi11

Reaction score
in the pool, near my tv, sleeping or on tamatalk
Hello again and welcome back to real Caretaker Comfy Cabin Weblogs. If you have counted this is actually the 4th log I have ever written. Off to a good start, eh? B)

Well, my Tamagotchis are all teenagers, they changed to this age about 30 minutes ago. My off-white V1 is an :angry: and my Fruit Rings V2 is a Ringotchi, which I think is the nicest character. My Tropical Blue V2 is a Young Mametchi.

Something totally weird was going on after Summer DAYS, the day camp I go to. My Fruit Rings Tama was suddenly beeping, but the attention icon wasn't on and he wasn't sick or dying either. Just doing his normal Hitodetchi thing--blobbing around the screen. If anyone has a clue on what this is please PM me or respond. I think it's a bug. I haven't a clue on what it is, but it's not going on now. :huh:

Tomorrow I go to the Town Beach with Summer DAYS. I will constantly be in the water--yes, that's me--so I think I should pause them while I swim or keep them at home. What do you think? :blink:

Latest posts

Back