painted neopet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many neopets did you paint?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! How do I get paintbrushes? I don't have any! :D :rolleyes: ;) Did you buy yours? How? Where? What paintbrush did you get?

yes, i painted my'ne blue :unsure: I liked it better when it was yellow :wacko: does anyone know how to UN-paint a neopet???? :angry: :) :) :( :huh:

OK kaliliang, to get paintbrushes you can ethier buy them,( I wouldn't. Prices to high.) or you can go over the site until an event happends and the event could be someone giving you one or you pick one up I think. Oh! and I almost forgot, sometimes if there paintbrushes at auctions and are at excelent prices, you have to be a Neofriend of that person starting that auctions. :)

I painted 1 of my neopets how many did you paint?
I only paint my neopets once or twice coz i can barely ever buy brushes coz theyre always outa stock and if nobody has noticed the magic waterfall pool thingy hasnt been working for AGES! :mametchi: :mimitchi: <_< :) :D

I have two painted. Disco and Christmas. But I'm kindof getting bored of Neopets now... And you can't unpaint a Neopet, you just paint it a differnt color.

I have none currently painted as i have just joined yesterday (look in siggy). but on my old account (i forgot my username/password so i had to make a new account) i had only one painted, i forgot what color though

Yep, I painted my Gelert baby and bought a Blumaroo Mutant tranformation potion and now I have a baby gelert and a mutant blumaroo.

i used to be addicted to neopets so i painted all 4 of my neopets

sorry if there are any mistakes (please contact if mistakes are found)

sweet sherman

you buy paint brushes but you also get 2 freebe paint brushes in your newbie pack

i suggest that you save up your neopoints so you will have enough to buy paint brushes

from

sweet sherman

p.s. let me know if you have any other questions

hi you can't unpaint a neopet you have to buy that color paint brush and paint it again :)

I only paint my neopets once or twice coz i can barely ever buy brushes coz theyre always outa stock and if nobody has noticed the magic waterfall pool thingy hasnt been working for AGES! :) :) :) :) :)
the fountin never did work :) :) :)

:D i got my paint brushes while i signed up,

thats totally strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back