have you ever been scammed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetchi_garden

Reaction score
I got scammed once, and I never got it back :( I fell for a free premium scam and TNT wouldn't give me my account back :eek:

so have you ever been scammed? did you ever get the account back if so? and what scam did you fall for?

;)

I fell for a scam too. :D But it was one of my side accounts. I lost all my np on there and my petpets. It was actually a common scam. I feel newbish. T_T

[SIZE=9pt] Yeah that sucks. I got scammed once, by a guy who went round hacking peoples accounts and using them to insult people. I'm glad you got it back, though. x3 :D [/SIZE]

When I was in grade 8, someone who didn't like me sat next to me and watched me type my password, and then stole my account. I didn't get it back for two years, but I kept e-mailing the Neopets team and trying to prove that it was mine. I told them every password I've ever used, the pets I'd abandoned/created, items I had at some point, etc. Eventually they gave it back. :3

That account ended up getting frozen, though, which made me sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone who knew my password logged on my account and stole all my NP. (only 80,000 at the time, so it doesn't really matter now) My account has also been cookie grabbed - but I logged on and changed all my information before my items/pets/points could be stolen. I still have that same account too - the first one I ever signed up with and the only one I've ever used... angel_devil_1013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back