Posted 02 November 2008 - 12:41 PM
If you are going to make a new topic, it has to be about webkinz. Here are the DO'S and DON'TS
1) DO - Make sure it is about webkinz
2) DON'T - Don't go off topic. If you are talking about webkinz, then go to Club Penguin or something, that is against the rules.
3) DON'T - If you dislike webkinz, don't post in someone's forum and say you hate webkinz. That is just plain rude.
4) DON'T - Don't spam, just like any other forum
5) DO - Be nice and respectful.
6) DON'T - Don't say you will trade with someone, and say for them to send you something first, then don't send anything back. Never do that, it's rude and they WILL report you.
Things to report to a moderator
1) If people are giving out codes
2) If someone has a trading program or club (it's a trick so don't do it)
3) Any post that says something like this: "I promise this is for real, and it's not a scam."
If you don't know what a webkinz is, please visit this topic , which was made by Squidward Is Cool. Thank you
If you need to know about webkinz scams , please visit this topic , which was made by TamaMum. Thank you
And if you need to know more about this forum, please mail one of the following moderators, and ask if they can tell you more about the Webkinz Forum
I hope this post gets Pinned and hope everyone can enjoy it.
Posted 25 December 2008 - 12:31 AM
I'll report it saying it should be pinned.
Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:03 AM
This is offtopic, but Merry Christmas to all!
I hope people get to read this.
Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:43 PM
Posted 17 February 2009 - 06:23 PM
Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:58 PM
Very good topic, and this should be pinned! So, can a Moderator please pin this?