The high light && lowlight of your day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cluck_cluck_chicken

Reaction score
What was the best bit and the worst bit of your day???

Mine:

HIGHLIGHT: Finishing a project in fabrics! And it was done right and the fit perfectly!

Lowlight: I lent my friend whoes in a different class my cellular device (Cellphone) and I thought she gave it back and she found me after school and told me she had had my phone until it fell out of her pocket when she was geting her pen out of it and my phone fell on the floor and got confiscated. That no phone till friday AFTERSCHOOL!!! I can't do that!

Highlight: We got our summary reports at school and mine was awesome!!

Lowlight: Well tomorrow we have to do oral presentations at school about a celebration in another country. And me and one person in my group finished ours, but the other girl in my group hasnt even started. And she was absent today so shes gonna make it reallt really difficult for us tomorrow =[ and we might even FAIL!!

Highlights: I found out I'm moving back to Everett, near my friends.

I also finished reading The Summoning(I made a topic about it in Stuff We Read, go look xP)

Lowlights: I'm moving in with my grandparents who are really old fashioned and conservative, lol.

I found out the sequel to The Summoning doesn't come out until May D:

I have to pack again.

This is for yesterday, considering nothing has really happened today so far...

Highlight: Me & my crush were flirting during drama and art. :) And I had tons of fun at the park with my friends.

Lowlight: Almost getting into a fight with my close friend.

Highlight=It's a day off of school! (Election Day)

Lowlight=The new President is about to be chosen! D: I'm scared!

Hightlight: Uh.

Lowlight: My friend needs big help. And I need to be the one. Hooray. The water got shut off. Mom hasn't texted or called back. It's Election Day. I have the same terrible headache from last night. Nontt's being slow. I'm tired. Little sister still sleeping. Bad dreams getting worse. I think I'm going to be sick.

My day is no where near over yet, (It basically began two hours ago when I woke up :D ). So I'll do yesterday.

Lowlight: The boy I like was gone in English, and if he had been there I would have been partners with him on a project. So instead I'm partners with a kid who took his seat. The boy I'm partners with is also awesome, but it would have been better if he'd been there. I also said something really, really stupid yesterday that I regret saying.

Highlight: I got a good grade on my science lab report.

Highlight: Half-day! <3

Lowlight: Book report was due today. </3

Cecib :D

Highlight: Today's school work was generally easy, and I think I made up with Shane. This goes either ways, though..

Lowlight: Nicole wasn't there from being in the hospital last night, and Mark asked me to the dance on Thursday. x.x

Highlight: I was talking to Nick and he said that if someone was shooting me he'd try 'nd get the gun <3 He also was all, "Cuz that's what FRIENDS do."

Lowlight: Karen was there to ruin the moment. D:

highlight- i didn't die

lowlight-i have 5 projects to do within this moth and im stressing out

HighLight - I scored a 46/50 on my algebra quarterly ^-^

LowLight - I said 'yes' to going out with a guy I don't like in that way.

Highlight: I ate a whole stick of butter plain and it tasted good. : ))))))))))

Lowlight: I lost my phone, which was bad, and then I found it, which was even worse cause I discovered that my parents were gonna get me a blackjack if I couldn't find it. I got high off of 26 peices of candy, and I don't remember anything that happened between lunch and 6th period.

Highlight: All of my grades have gone up dramatically since last year. Dramatically. Also, me and a guy friend were flirting today. A lot. Surprising?

Lowlight: I've got a crap load of homework to do tonight, some of which involves sewing. Seriously, why the heck to they teach you how to sew in school? -Pricks finger-

• - - - At Sk: I read The Summoning several months ago. It was good, can't wait till The Awakening comes out.

I've got a crap load of homework to do tonight, some of which involves sewing. Seriously, why the heck to they teach you how to sew in school? -Pricks finger-
Hah. I was terrible at sewing. x33 We made boxer shorts. They fell apart the first time I washed them. XD I got like a 92.6% in the class, which I had to do like 50,000 bonus worksheets to pull it up. I can't sew to save my life.

Highlight: I bought the Twilight Soundtrack on iTunes, and it isn't too bad for what it's worth. -shrugs-

Lowlight: I dunno... There are a lot of things that could be my lowlight. xP Probably that my mom freaked out and majorly screamed at me because I didn't call my aunt about Confirmation on Thursday yet. And that I'm completely invisible to all the males at school, but what else is new?

Highlight: My birthday, I got a new phone some MCR merch (from my friends) and $1.50 from the guy that drives me from our neighborhood to Walgreens (where he works and it's 5 minuets from my school so I have to walk the rest of the way.)

Lowlight: My mom voted Yes on Prop 8.

Highlight: Me and my girlfriend almost kissed today.. (BTW IT WAS GONNA BE JUST A PECK NOTHING ELSE)

Lowlight: I am being fought over by girls and don't know what to do x___x'

Highlight: Finding out Obama won the election!!

Lowlight: Putting off my homework until now because I was so nervous about the election. Silly me.

Highlight: Getting 4.5/5 on my Oral Presentation at school and its my daddy's birthday!! XD. Oh- and Obama won!!

Lowlight: Alot of my close friends have changed so much. Sarah is now what you call ''emo'' and Hina is moving away from me and spreading rumours about me =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back